Author Topic: Swedish PM threatens EU States that oppose mass immigration with sanctions  (Read 897 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Swedish PM threatens EU States that oppose mass immigration with sanctions

Sweden embraced immigration and is undergoing a rapid change in the demographics of its population – and now Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has threatened to sanction others who don’t share the same attitude.

Stefan Löfven says he’s ready to impose sanctions on EU countries that oppose the reception of refugees, such as Hungary.

“Yes, I am ready to do this”, Löfven said in an interview with the daily newspaper Dagens Nyheter, addressing the possibility of sanctions.

“Because sooner or later we have to take joint responsibility for receiving migrants. One, two or three countries cannot bear it, we need to help with this.”

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/sweden-threatens-eu-states-that-oppose-mass-immigration-with-sanctions/

22222frying pan

Sounds like he said this though, I did not find other readily available sources saying this. I believe it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm sure that Hungarians will be shakin' in their shoes at the threat of sanctions from Sweden...

Offline rustynail

Sweden and what army?

Offline dfwgator

Sweden and what army?

Poland has some scores to settle with Sweden.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have a very good friend in Sweden, and she says the country is being torn apart.  I think this PMs current term will be his last, and a conservative person will be elected, who will remove the unwanted mussies.

It is inevitable.  When one gets to the bottomline, they are just not worth the trouble.  They rape and murder like it is their right to do so.  I have no problem with diversity, but have zero tolerance for those that violate the law with violent crimes.  Sweden has way too much to say about everything these days.  Their influence has produced nothing but negative results for society in general.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:17:39 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cool! The US should place sanctions on Sweden for opposing freedom.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure that Hungarians will be shakin' in their shoes at the threat of sanctions from Sweden...
NO VOLVOS FOR YOU!!!! :silly:

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Offline goatprairie

This is why liberals are more dangerous than violent Muslims. They invite the bacteria into their own countries and now threaten other countries for not doing the same.
Swedish PM to Hungary: "I'm going to force you to help me destroy our countries. Together we can totally wreck western civilization."
Hopefully Orban gives the Swedish nitwit an upraised middle finger or whatever they do to express contempt in Hungary.