Author Topic: Step aside, First Ladies: it’s Chasten Buttigieg’s time to shine  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Step aside, First Ladies: it’s Chasten Buttigieg’s time to shine
Big, goofy gay nerd coming through...
Chadwick Moore

Jackie Kennedy oversaw a restoration of the White House and transformed the First Residence into a museum of American art and history. She also arranged for the Mona Lisa to tour America (a move that caused riots in Paris). Betty Ford, candid about her struggle with drugs and alcohol, established the nation’s preeminent addiction treatment center. Rosalynn Carter attended cabinet meetings and was the president’s emissary to Latin America and Melania Trump is a paragon of grace, elegance and style for American women to admire.

But it’s time to step aside, First Ladies, because there’s a big, goofy, gay nerd coming through and his name is Chasten Buttigieg. In recent weeks, the 29-year-old husband of Democrat presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg seized the hearts of journalists through his Twitter account, which has 271,000 followers, where BuzzFeed reporters and other Peter Pans discovered a potential future occupant of the East Wing who is exactly like them: a zany manchild obsessed with eating, Harry Potter, and cute animals.

‘Quite literally, if the relentlessly upbeat potential first spouse ever took a social media break I think I would spiral into a pit of despair,’ an ELLE magazine eunuch wrote of Chasten. ‘…the Twitter account of Chasten Buttigieg…is the only thing keeping me going during this election.’

more
https://spectator.us/first-ladies-chasten-buttigieg/?fbclid=IwAR30hofnPJOnehnRPAJJXbKjJFZKd_44kXVMFBOUqED7ipJTRVsopxFEnvk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two different sets of parents named their boy children Chadwick and Chasten??????

You will never convince me those boys weren't raised to become homosexuals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"As a fellow gay man, it’s dreadful to watch homosexuals embarrass themselves in such a way. Not only is Chasten a terrible role model, but the Buttigiegs are exactly the sort of gays the Democrats, media, and LGBT lobby hand-pick to thrust before the public. They are completely sexless, uninteresting, and non-threatening. Basically, like no homosexual I’ve ever met, or would want to meet.

What might Americans expect from a First Lady Chasten? Aside from possibly chasing Pokémons on the South Lawn, ugly Christmas sweater-themed holiday receptions, ordering PB&Js from the White House chef, and marathon screenings of Stranger Things, Chasten says he wants to focus his attention on public schools and arts education."

The articles is actually a slam against First Lady Chasten written by a gay guy who finds Chasten repulsive.  And I thought Mayor Pete was the girl. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The articles is actually a slam against First Lady Chasten written by a gay guy who finds Chasten repulsive.  And I thought Mayor Pete was the girl. :shrug:

@austingirl

Maybe it's his/her/multiple choice's turn on Saddity nights?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yeah ladies, get ready for  a man to do something better than you yet again.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Chasten Buttigieg

Am I the only one thinking they misspelled "Buttplug"?

Or is that the French spelling?

Offline skeeter

The writer prefers a muscle bound drag queen in seatless chaps as first lady.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl

Maybe it's his/her/multiple choice's turn on Saddity nights?

@sneakypete

I don't even want to think about it, but it's shoved in our faces so much that it's inescapable.

Offline austingirl

The writer prefers a muscle bound drag queen in seatless chaps as first lady.

@skeeter
You may be right.

:3: