Author Topic: PICTURED: Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First Lady  (Read 1693 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

PICTURED: Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First Lady and other revelers realize Notre Dame is on fire
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 16, 2019

•Michelle Obama was on an dinner cruise along the Seine River in Paris when the Notre Dame Cathedral caught fire on Monday night
•Mrs Obama was pictured smiling and sipping wine as she mingled with guests on the roof of the luxury boat
•Their mood changed considerably soon after when news filtered through that the nearby 800-year-old cathedral was on fire
•At one point, Obama was pictured staring at a fellow passenger's phone with a concerned look on her face
•The captain of the boat opted to tweak the route of the cruise and the dinner went ahead as planned
•The fire broke out at about 6.30pm and plumes of smoke quickly billowed from the cathedral and could be seen across much of Paris
•Mrs Obama shared a touching tribute in the aftermath, saying her 'heart aches with the people of France'

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6928937/Michelle-Obama-Paris-cruise-Notre-Dame-caught-fire.html

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:10:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Michelle Obama waves on stage at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris during a book tour to promote her memoir Becoming on Tuesday

Offline skeeter

I’m so sorry Michelle’s idyllic river cruise was spoiled.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Moochelle: Sorry but what about me?
Countdown to Resignation

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ah come on, the only thing about the Notre Dame fire that upset the Mooch was when she found out they saved all the treasures and relics and her team didn't succeed 100%.

Offline mountaineer

Michelle Obama waves on stage at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris during a book tour to promote her memoir Becoming on Tuesday
Why is she wearing PJs?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’m so sorry Michelle’s idyllic river cruise was spoiled.

It went fine.  She didn't have to talk to any divorced dads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
PICTURED: Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First Lady and other revelers realize Notre Dame is on fire
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 16, 2019

•Michelle Obama was on an dinner cruise along the Seine River in Paris when the Notre Dame Cathedral caught fire on Monday night
•Mrs Obama was pictured smiling and sipping wine as she mingled with guests on the roof of the luxury boat
•Their mood changed considerably soon after when news filtered through that the nearby 800-year-old cathedral was on fire
•At one point, Obama was pictured staring at a fellow passenger's phone with a concerned look on her face
•The captain of the boat opted to tweak the route of the cruise and the dinner went ahead as planned
•The fire broke out at about 6.30pm and plumes of smoke quickly billowed from the cathedral and could be seen across much of Paris
•Mrs Obama shared a touching tribute in the aftermath, saying her 'heart aches with the people of France'

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6928937/Michelle-Obama-Paris-cruise-Notre-Dame-caught-fire.html

Not to worry. That frown turned into a smile after it was explained to her that it was NOT the hotel she was staying in that was burning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Still and all it must have been shocking to see.

A river seine cruise was something I wanted to do on my trip to Paris but it was too expensive.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

Still and all it must have been shocking to see.

A river seine cruise was something I wanted to do on my trip to Paris but it was too expensive.

Not for the Obamas. They're now worth 30 times what they were before Barry entered the White House.

That community activism sure does pay well.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
My wife, when I showed her the above photo, said she has pajamas on.  Anyone that thought she was/is a great dresser is clueless to fashion.  This wallpaper outfit makes her look as big as a tent.

Ugly just does not describe how bad she looks.  But hey, no one will be honest about it all, for to be honest, one quickly travels into the category of racist. 

But for all you liberals out there, somewhere down the path of life, this denizen of fashion will most likely run for president.  Hopefully by then, the low volume voter will be an ounce brighter about who NOT to vote for.

We need to have a major revision to the Constitution, starting with TERM LIMITS for all involved in government, mandatory retirement by such and such an age, mandatory balanced budget, mandatory Congressional declared war for all efforts requiring our military above a certain level, and new requirements for those elected to be president, senator and congressmen/women.  This is long overdue.

Offline aligncare

Why is she wearing PJs?

Are they literally fashioned after PJ’s? Or, more likely something you’d see in the center ring of Ringling Bros?

Offline mountaineer

more likely something you’d see in the center ring of Ringling Bros?
Close - they are the Big Top itself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This photo is an example of why the Left is always saying that Chewie is a 'giant' in the field of equal rights.
'She' is the only First Lady of America who could also try out for a linebacker position for the 49ers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This photo is an example of why the Left is always saying that Chewie is a 'giant' in the field of equal rights.
'She' is the only First Lady of America who could also try out for a linebacker position for the 49ers.

@240B

For all we know "she" DID try out for a linebacker position. No way in hell was Bathhouse Barry going to marry an actual female.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Mike is hideous as usual. No class. No taste.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Michelle Obama and Beyonce Get Kids Dancing Across the ...
Michelle Obama leading a fitness class for actual women. Can anyone spot the difference?
Which one thing is not like the other?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

PICTURED: Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First <bleep> realizes her presence won't be the main news story
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline libertybele

Are they literally fashioned after PJ’s? Or, more likely something you’d see in the center ring of Ringling Bros?

I think that those be silk African pj's. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.