Author Topic: South Carolina: Muslims break church windows, paint “Submit to God Thru Islam” on wall  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

South Carolina: Muslims break church windows, paint “Submit to God Thru Islam” on wall

Apr 16, 2019 8:00 am By Robert Spencer 18 Comments

“It was very disturbing because we feel like this was an individual act and we don’t hold any religious group responsible for it.”

Good. The only people responsible for this are those who did it. But is it allowed to ask why the adherents of one particular religious group might be moved to do something like this? Is such a line of inquiry possible, or would it be “Islamophobic”?

“Vandals spray paint messages, break windows at Anderson Co. church,” WSPA, April 14, 2019 (thanks to Grizzly Joe):

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/south-carolina-muslims-break-church-windows-paint-submit-to-god-thru-islam-on-wall

rangerrebew

Apparently the perp(s) haven't been identified so why do they say Muslims did it?  I have no love for for radical Islam but we have seen plenty of hoaxes recently and this could be one. :pondering:

Offline goatprairie

Apparently the perp(s) haven't been identified so why do they say Muslims did it?  I have no love for for radical Islam but we have seen plenty of hoaxes recently and this could be one. :pondering:
  "I have no love for for radical Islam but we have seen plenty of hoaxes recently and this could be one."

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Yes, this could have been done by a couple of kids who just thought it was funny to pretend to be Muslims. Way too early to accuse anyone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org