Author Topic: JUST IN: 20 CONGOLESE MIGRANTS BEING Monitored For Ebola On Texas Border  (Read 414 times)

rangerrebew

JUST IN: 20 CONGOLESE MIGRANTS BEING Monitored For Ebola On Texas Border
Apr 15, 2019

The thousands of people waiting to cross the border from Mexico to the United States are not only coming from Mexico and Central America, they’re also coming from Africa, Haiti, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With them, they bring the diseases from their countries of origin. Many of them are being processed and checked for deadly diseases, but what about the thousands who are sneaking across our open borders?

Last week, the World Health Organization began to ring the alarm bells over a recent spike in cases of the deadly Ebola virus.

On Friday, ABC News reported that the World Health Organization is claiming the Ebola outbreak in the Congo is of “deep concern, ” while stopping short of declaring it a global emergency.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-20-congolese-migrants-being-monitored-for-ebola-on-texas-border/

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrbew

This is what I feared - one Ebola - country wiped out.

I went for regular doc checkup last week.  First thing clerk behind the glass asked when I got there - "Have you been out of the country in the past two weeks?"  Illegals do not get this question as they are sneaking in - whatever they have is spreading.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Strains of flu come in from Central America, could have killed an American boy a few years ago. I read the case.  It's probably more common than we know.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Ship them to Cher's house.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GrouchoTex

OTM's - other than Mexican.
Always been this way, but ever increasing.