Author Topic: SAVAGE: Trump Just Set The Internet On FIRE By Promoting Cher’s Tweet On Illegal Immigration  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

SAVAGE: Trump Just Set The Internet On FIRE By Promoting Cher’s Tweet On Illegal Immigration
April 15, 2019 Collin Rugg

On Sunday, Hollywood Democrat Cher accidentally agreed with President Trump in a tweet by saying that her city (Los Angeles) has no more room for illegal immigrants.

Cher has been one of President Trump’s harshest critics in the past, disagreeing with the President’s every move.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,” she said, “but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More.”

This tweet by Cher immediately went viral, being liked and retweeted mostly by Trump supporters.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/savage-trump-just-set-the-internet-on-fire-by-promoting-chers-tweet-on-illegal-immigration/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email