Author Topic: President Trump Participates in a Roundtable Discussion on the Economy and Tax Reform  (Read 67 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
President Trump Participates in a Roundtable Discussion on the Economy and Tax Reform
White House.gov, Apr 15, 2019, YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGv9kYfB_I
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Interesting discussion.

This took place in Burnsville, MN.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline libertybele

Interesting discussion.

This took place in Burnsville, MN.

Gee ... Omar's stomping grounds.    happy77

The economy is Trump's bright spot and best accomplishment.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf