Author Topic: 'Welcome to the Republican Party': Cher agues against California harboring influx of illegal immigra  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

April 15, 2019
'Welcome to the Republican Party': Cher agues against California harboring influx of illegal immigrants, GOPers take note

The singer appears to have reversed course after previously offering up her home to illegal immigrants
Sam Morris/Getty Images
Breck Dumas

Far-left celebrity Cher has been jokingly welcomed to the Republican Party after questioning California's priorities with regard to immigration while the state struggles with homelessness among its own citizens.
What are the details?

On Sunday, the singer tweeted, "I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN. WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS. PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE, & HUNGRY? If My State Can't Take Care of Its Own (Many Are VETS) How Can it Take Care of More"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cher-illegal-immigration-repubilcan-party

rangerrebew

She's nothing but a lying, racist, Hollyweird liberal; "I want the borders open but don't settle them around my mansion." :whistle:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Migrants should stter clear of downtown Lost Angeles, where a city worker contracted Typhus.

Better to photo them, for facial recognition technology, and send them to Malibu an open spaces in the hills and canyons.

If I was an asylum seeker, I would gladly go to Malibu.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LMAO

While I do not agree with Trump sending these immigrants to the sanctuary cities, it is fascinating witnessing  the sudden flip-flop of the left

It’s our nature to support anything as long as someone else is negatively impacted. Having a belief and value system and supporting politicians that reflect our beliefs is one thing. Having those same beliefs applied to ourselves is another
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 04:55:59 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

While I do not agree with Trump sending these immigrants to the sanctuary cities, it is fascinating witnessing  the sudden flip-flop of the left

Trump knows what he's doing here,  that's precisely why he said it, he knew it would expose the Left as the phonies they really are.