Author Topic: OHIO DEM REP Fights To Exempt Black Woman From Heartbeat Abortion Law…Because…Slavery?  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

OHIO DEM REP Fights To Exempt Black Woman From Heartbeat Abortion Law…Because…Slavery?
Apr 13, 2019

On Tuesday, the Ohio Senate passed the Heartbeat Bill that bans abortions once the heartbeat of the baby is detected. The bill is expected to be signed by Republican Governor Mike DeWine after it passes the full House.

Last month, much to the dismay of Hollywood and angry feminists, Georgia also passed a heartbeat bill that would protect the life of an unborn baby with a heartbeat.

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp tweeted the following statement after the passing of the bill in the House:

“Georgia values life. We stand up for the innocent and speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. The legislature’s bold action reaffirms our priorities and who we are as a state. I thank these lawmakers for their leadership and applaud their undeniable courage.

https://100percentfedup.com/ohio-dem-rep-fights-to-exempt-black-woman-from-heartbeat-abortion-lawbecause-slavery/

Offline goatprairie

The rule of thumb is not to expect anything sane or reasoned from a Dem politician on any issue.  Rep. Boyd's statements relating slavery to abortion confirm the rule.  She is a typical Dem nutjob.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The rule of thumb is not to expect anything sane or reasoned from a Dem politician on any issue.  Rep. Boyd's statements relating slavery to abortion confirm the rule.  She is a typical Dem nutjob.
Oh, I dunno.

This is a classic case of racism being exhibited, favoring one race over another, for whatever reason.

Sanger would be proud.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington