Author Topic: Leftists So Furious that Christian Chicken Restaurant Might Be in Airports, They Attack It with Flag  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Leftists So Furious that Christian Chicken Restaurant Might Be in Airports, They Attack It with Flags
By C. Douglas Golden
Published April 14, 2019 at 9:04am

Officials in San Jose, California, have decided to allow Chick-fil-A to open a restaurant in their city’s airport.

This normally wouldn’t be news, but consider the fact that both San Antonio and Buffalo, New York, have blocked the fast-food chain from their airports due to the restaurant’s Christian roots and the fact it gives money to organizations that hold to a traditional Christian view of sexuality.

However, San Jose officials decided that they couldn’t let it go at just quietly allowing the chain to do business in their airport. No, sir. They were going to troll Chick-fil-A just to make sure everyone knows how Inclusive™ they are.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/leftists-furious-chicken-restaurant/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This will not end well for the SA city council.  Their grandstanding will cost them a lot of attorney fees, federal funds and reputation as a good place to visit.

Paxton makes second request to city for documents in Chick-fil-A scandal
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/paxton-makes-2nd-request-to-city-for-documents-in-chick-fil-a-scandal

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Virtue signalling in San Antonio is going to turn out to be very expensive.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Virtue signalling in San Antonio is going to turn out to be very expensive.

It should be expensive everywhere.  Stupid should hurt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: