Author Topic: Today's Toons 4/15/19  (Read 5199 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 4/15/19
« on: April 15, 2019, 10:34:47 am »

Click for more lemmings:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

Click below for animation:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Washington, D.C.'s political establishment went into shock with the news of the Mueller report not issuing any indictments. They expected a public hanging. Democrats are so depressed by the Mueller report that MSNBC has removed all sharp knives and forks from the employee cafeteria.

Democratic presidential candidate John Hickenlooper said in a TV interview Sunday he once took his mother to see the movie Deep Throat. That's creepy. It's one thing to tell your mother you wished you had never been born, but it's another to show her how that would have been possible.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was cheered by Austin college kids last week. She says the Earth only has twelve years left so we must eradicate flatulent cows and give free college education to all. I'm old enough to remember when we sent the mentally ill to hospitals, not Congress.

The Hollywood Reporter projected that Disney's takeover of the Fox TV network would spell the end of Jussie Smollett's character on Fox's prime-time series Empire. He could be finished as an actor. The good news is, he could be hired by CNN for his ability to make up stories out of thin air.

CNN reported the news that the star of Empire, Jussie Smollett had all sixteen felony charges dropped, even though he'd hired two Nigerians to dress up as Trump backers and beat him up in front of a street security TV camera. I could not believe what I saw. CNN actually reported news.

Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti was arrested for trying to extort Nike out of twenty million dollars. I miss the good old days when Trump was a Russian spy and Avenatti was running for president. I am not saying things look bad, but Avenatti just called Jussie Smollett for legal advice.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked a Senate bill that calls for the full release of the Mueller Report. The opposition party is furious over Trump's exoneration and they're not about to let it go. It took Democrats a hundred years to get over losing the Civil War so we have to be patient.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline verga

Re: Today's Toons 4/15/19
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 11:31:01 am »
Nice job Pookie, thank you
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:41:47 am »
Nice job Pookie, thank you

Thanks, Verga!

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 12:22:35 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 02:02:11 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 04:54:33 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:53 pm »

Offline Sarge

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 02:14:45 am »
Thanks Pookie!
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 07:24:57 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 08:19:56 am »
Thanks Pookie!

My pleasure, Sarge!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2019, 08:20:25 am »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Smokin Joe!