Author Topic: Unhinged Hollywood lefties continue to suggest assassination of President Trump  (Read 237 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
April 15, 2019
Unhinged Hollywood lefties continue to suggest assassination of President Trump
By Thomas Lifson

The first wave of what might be called Trump assassination chic, soon after his election (remember Kathy Griffin holding his severed head?) led to widespread condemnation and some actual career consequences. Griffin was properly condemned, even by Chelsea Clinton who called it “vile,” in fact, apologized, and began to revive her career.

But perhaps out frustration over the failure of the Russia hoax to work, the Hollywood left is back at it, this time more subtly, perhaps subliminally. Alana Mastrangelo writes at Breitbart:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/unhinged_hollywood_lefties_continue_to_suggest_assassination_of_president_trump.html#ixzz5l9sLTzkv

“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Often wondered what set Lincoln off on his Rats and if they were this sick, and if it was crap like this?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:20:23 PM by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online mountaineer

Speaking of the unhinged and Hollywood:
Trans Actors Call Out IMDb For Publishing Birth Names, Address Consequences Of “Deadnaming”
By Dino-Ray Ramos   
Associate Editor/Reporter
April 13, 2019 4:33pm

UPDATED with full statement from IMDb. IMDb is getting dragged for publishing the birth names of trans actors without their permission. Known as “deadnaming”, the outing of their birth names can bring about stress and possibly lead to harassment and discrimination.

Two anonymous trans actors told IndieWire that they have told IMDb to remove their birth names numerous times but they hadn’t complied. Even with the help from their management, reps and GLAAD, their names continued to be displayed.  ... More
Imagine, a biography that mentions one's name! Homophobes!
I have decided to officially and formally not apologize. I'm not sorry at all, even slightly.

Indeed, I especially want to convey my absence of remorse to anyone who was offended by what I said. If you are the sort of person who gets twisted into knots when someone articulates a point of view that differs from your own, then you are exactly the sort of person who should never receive an apology for a differing point of view — if I were offering one, which, again, I'm not.

Offline libertybele

Gee ... Pelosi was calling for more security for her beloved Omar ... why is she silent when the President is being threatened?
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Once-Ler

Stuff like this is sure to tarnish the respected reputation of Hollyweird.
"I learned very quickly that the dumber the thing I said online, the more hits we got, and ultimately, the viral message will get carried by the fans who're irate about it." - Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada

Offline libertybele

Stuff like this is sure to tarnish the respected reputation of Hollyweird.

Maybe Holywood needs to become a sanctuary city! They could create a massive 'tent' city to house all the illegals and all the wealthy actors/actresses can support them. 
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf