Author Topic: Qanta Ahmed: Ilhan Omar is a disgrace to Islam and doesn’t represent my Muslim religion (Fox News)  (Read 243 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

Qanta Ahmed: Ilhan Omar is a disgrace to Islam and doesn’t represent my Muslim religion

Omar’s latest absurd and insulting comment came to light just a few days ago. Describing the horrific Islamist terrorist attacks on America on Sept. 11, 2001 that killed almost 3,000 people and injured more than 6,000 others – including many Muslims – Omar told a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) fundraiser: “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

Omar's grotesque trivialization of a national tragedy amounts to an explicit denial of 9/11 – a desecration of all the lives erased that awful day. This denial is inexplicable unless she has strong and covert Islamist sympathies.

Tragically, the Sept. 11 attacks continue to take a toll almost 18 years later.

Some estimate more than 2,100 first responders who worked in Ground Zero in New York City in an effort to save lives and then find the deceased after the attacks have died of diseases they incurred.

Read more at:  https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/qanta-ahmed-ilhan-omar-is-a-disgrace-to-islam-and-doesnt-represent-my-muslim-religion

Worth a full read.