Poll

FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capitalize?

Yes, this time the Dems went too far
2 (20%)
No, Bengazi redeaux
5 (50%)
Depends on Pelosi and McConnell (what size do they wear)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 22, 2019, 03:17:09 am

Author Topic: FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capitalize?  (Read 1738 times)

Online corbe

Mark Meadows: 'Highly likely' FISA abuse investigation spawns more criminal referrals

by Daniel Chaitin
April 14, 2019 06:30 PM

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., says he expects more criminal referrals will be sent to the Justice Department based on an inspector general's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse investigation.

Last week, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., sent a notification letter to Attorney General William Barr saying his team "identified several potential violations of the law" as part of an investigation into origins of the Trump-Russia investigation and hopes to set up a meeting to discuss.

During an interview on Fox News, Meadows said it is "highly likely" more criminal referrals will follow that "correspond with what [Congressman] Nunes has already put forth."

"The big story that has not been told ... [are] leaks to the Washington post and the New York Times that would indicate well beyond what the FBI should have been doing in terms of classified information and I'm sure that the IG will look at that, but more importantly go even beyond that when attorney general Barr looks at the broader accept of this investigation," the GOP investigator said on "Sunday Morning Futures."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-highly-likely-fisa-abuse-investigation-spawns-more-criminal-referrals
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:46:29 pm by Mod5 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capatalize?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:45:56 pm »
I think maybe the dems went too far this time.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capatalize?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 06:35:24 pm »
I think maybe the dems went too far this time.

If not there is no such thing as too far!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capitalize?
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 08:10:42 pm »
The judicial branch of government is completely corrupt.  Nothing will come of this.  Just more choreographed b*llsh*t for the masses.

Those participating in this coup, which includes many right up to Obama all should be indicted for sedition and treason, found guilty, and given the Rosenburg treatment.  Perhaps then those that are power hungry will think twice before pulling a stunt like this again, otherwise it is business as usual.

Trump's failure to seek justice may well be the key to his undoing.  I hate the notion the Clinton Crime Family has gotten away with more criminal acts than any other organized crime group in our history.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: FISA Abuse Investigation, Will the Republicans be able to Capitalize?
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 09:17:38 pm »
The judicial branch of government is completely corrupt.  Nothing will come of this.  Just more choreographed b*llsh*t for the masses.

Those participating in this coup, which includes many right up to Obama all should be indicted for sedition and treason, found guilty, and given the Rosenburg treatment.  Perhaps then those that are power hungry will think twice before pulling a stunt like this again, otherwise it is business as usual.

Trump's failure to seek justice may well be the key to his undoing.  I hate the notion the Clinton Crime Family has gotten away with more criminal acts than any other organized crime group in our history.

@jafo2010

I sincerely hope you are wrong but greatly fear that you aren't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien