Author Topic: Tlaib & Omar Defend Same Designated Terror Group & Whitewash Islamic Involvement in 9/11 (VIDEO)  (Read 424 times)

rangerrebew

Tlaib & Omar Defend Same Designated Terror Group & Whitewash Islamic Involvement in 9/11 (VIDEO)

Tim Brown Tim Brown April 13, 2019

Well, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), both Muslims who stand accused of violating our laws, one accused of bigamy and one accused of violating election laws, have apparently joined forces in an attempt to whitewash Islamic involvement in 9/11.  First, it was Omar's comments to defend designated terror group Hamas-CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) followed by Tlaib defending Omar's comments.  Should we expect anything less?

For the record, I don't buy into all that the official story promotes.  I'm of the opinion that there is a mixture of Islamic involvement and either passive or active involvement, perhaps both, by some in our own government at the time because the ones to gain in all of this are Muslims and the government with its liberty infringing legislation that has come down against the American people for nearly two decades.

https://freedomoutpost.com/tlaib-omar-defend-same-designated-terror-group-whitewash-islamic-involvement-in-9-11-video/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm of the opinion that there is a mixture of Islamic involvement and either passive or active involvement, perhaps both, by some in our own government at the time

I guess I'll add "Freedom Outpost" to the list of nutbag sites I won't read again....

Offline libertybele

I agree; these two women represent a threat to our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

The people from MN must have experienced brain freeze and voted Omar in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The people from MN must have experienced brain freeze and voted Omar in.

Brain washed with diversity from their large population of Somali Nationals.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.