Author Topic: Boston Globe writer urges waiters to ‘tamper’ with food of Republicans  (Read 738 times)

rangerrebew

Boston Globe writer urges waiters to ‘tamper’ with food of Republicans

This is an illegal and dangerous act calling for others to act in his stead. To maim and/or to injure, possibly mortally, another individual. His call to attack the very food used as a weapon can be called a terrorist act by majority.

by John Gage
April 12, 2019

A Boston Globe columnist called for waiters to contaminate the food of Trump administration officials.

The column by Luke O’Neil was modified and then taken down by Globe editors. “Keep Kirstjen Nielsen unemployed and eating Grubhub over her kitchen sink,” referring to the recently ousted Department of Homeland Security secretary.

https://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/boston-globe-writer-urges-waiters-to-tamper-with-food-of-republicans/

Offline goatprairie

This is something I've thought about when eating out. How many mentally disturbed people work in kitchens just itching for the opportunity to mess with people's food?
I would wage a very high percentage of food preparers who are liberals wish they could contaminate food of people they dislike. This nut's words lend credence to that idea.

Online mountaineer

There have been instances of fast food workers spitting or putting some other noxious substance on a police officer's sandwich. I sure as heck wouldn't wear a MAGA hat into such an establishment. What am I saying, I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat anywhere - I just don't wear hats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
An implied threat (verbal, written) is Assaullt.

It would be good reason for Secret Service visits to the writer and the editor.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

There have been instances of fast food workers spitting or putting some other noxious substance on a police officer's sandwich. I sure as heck wouldn't wear a MAGA hat into such an establishment. What am I saying, I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat anywhere - I just don't wear hats.
That is what stops me from wearing a MAGA hat. Tjhe part of VA I live in is very Conservative, but it only takes one A-hole. And I am pretty sure my school district does not what to see me as the lead on the 6:00 O'clock news or a headline in the local paper.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Boston Globe writer urges waiters to ‘tamper’ with food of Republicans

This is an illegal and dangerous act calling for others to act in his stead. To maim and/or to injure, possibly mortally, another individual. His call to attack the very food used as a weapon can be called a terrorist act by majority.

by John Gage
April 12, 2019

A Boston Globe columnist called for waiters to contaminate the food of Trump administration officials.

The column by Luke O’Neil was modified and then taken down by Globe editors. “Keep Kirstjen Nielsen unemployed and eating Grubhub over her kitchen sink,” referring to the recently ousted Department of Homeland Security secretary.

https://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/boston-globe-writer-urges-waiters-to-tamper-with-food-of-republicans/

I am guessing Luke O'Neil is either/both a homo and a Communist?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This country is so divided I’m worried we will have another Civil War.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This country is so divided I’m worried we will have another Civil War.

@Freya

And I am worried we won't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Freya wrote:
"This country is so divided I’m worried we will have another Civil War."

and sneakypete answered:
"And I am worried we won't."

Fishrrman's prediction:
The only way the country will ever BECOME "reunited" again... is as a result of ... a "second" civil war.

Wasn't that obvious from what happened with the last one?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Over 50% of marriages end in divorce. No need for a Civil War.
We should all simply break-up, and go our own way, as we feel is right.
I don't give a single shit what other people do. I only care about what I do, and my friends and family.
They are free to do whatever the hell they want to do from my point of view.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.