Author Topic: Chicago Mayor-Elect Lori Lightfoot Says She Will Welcome Shipments of Illegals  (Read 673 times)

rangerrebew

Chicago Mayor-Elect Lori Lightfoot Says She Will Welcome Shipments of Illegals

WARNER TODD HUSTON13 Apr 201913,735

Chicago’s first black, gay, female mayor who will take office in May says that she would welcome shipments of illegals if the Trump administration were to send them to the Windy City.

Lightfoot’s exclamation was in response to a tweet by President Donald Trump, who said he agreed with the idea of sending busloads of illegals to so-called sanctuary cities.

The mayor-elect, though, didn’t seem to think any shipments of illegals would occur and said she thought Trump was just being “provocative,” according to Fox News. She added that Trump’s rhetoric was “much ado about nothing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/04/13/chicago-mayor-elect-lori-lightfoot-says-she-will-welcome-shipments-of-illegals/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

Start putting them on trains that are Chicago bound! :grouphug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed.
Charter ENTIRE trains to carry them there.

Offline Applewood

I love how the mayor speaks for the average Chicago citizen.  Did she bother to ask her constituents if they want the illegals in their city?  I wonder if the people of Chicago realize how much taking in the invaders will cost them and not just money. 

Offline verga

Heck give them free passage, but if they leave the city, 50 years in Jail and deportation back to their home country.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She is honest in seeing this is her ticket to a permanent mayoral position.

Very Daly-like, but unions are replaced by illegals that vote.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't imagine that her constituents are happy with this.

Offline verga

I can't imagine that her constituents are happy with this.
It does not matter what they think, They will never vote for a Republican.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

While I would love to see Chicago become the cesspool of the United States and vie for first place against San Fran., my vote is still NO ENTRY TO ILLEGALS.  Shutdown the border!  Moratorium on ALL asylum.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.