Author Topic: Swalwell: I Will Jail Those Who Defy My Gun Grabbing Agenda  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: I Will Jail Those Who Defy My Gun Grabbing Agenda
« on: April 16, 2019, 01:59:49 pm »
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Apr 15, 2019 9:05 PM

Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is running for president. He’s one of many who are hopping into the 2020 clown car. No, he probably won’t win the nomination. And yes, he would certainly lose against President Donald J. Trump. He’s also running on an issue that is only popular with the most insane of Democrats: gun confiscation.

Swalwell has gone off the deep end with his absurd allegations that Donald Trump is an agent of the Kremlin. Yet, he’s been saying it for months. Even with the Mueller report torpedoing Democratic hopes of finding cause to impeach the president, the California liberal is part of the bitter clinger wing of his party on this front. Still, his views on gun control border on absurdity and for all the network’s faults, and there are many, CNN’s Jake Tapper did a good job cornering Swalwell into suggesting that he would jail gun owners should he become president of the United States. Tim Graham of Newsbusters clipped this piece of glory (via NewsBusters):

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/15/trapped-cnns-tapper-actually-forced-dem-rep-to-admit-he-wants-to-jail-gun-owners-n2544824
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Swalwell: I Will Jail Those Who Defy My Gun Grabbing Agenda
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:02:45 pm »
What's left to imprison after he's nuked us?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:06:07 pm »
Where is he going to find all the prisons to put gun owners in? He knows he’s spewing nonsense but the left-wing base likes hearing it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 06:17:13 pm »
Where is he going to find all the prisons to put gun owners in? He knows he’s spewing nonsense but the left-wing base likes hearing it

Sounds like another Waco or Ruby Ridge just waiting to happen. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 06:42:43 pm »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 06:45:49 pm »
Sounds like another Waco or Ruby Ridge just waiting to happen.
Yes it does.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 06:57:15 pm »
"So Congressman Swalwell, if African Americans defy your ban, you will put them in jail? Doesn't this just sounds like another reason for white people to put black men in jail?".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GrouchoTex