Author Topic: Sarah Sanders: Congress not 'smart enough' to look through Trump's taxes  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Sanders: Congress not 'smart enough' to look through Trump's taxes
By Michael Burke - 04/14/19 10:05 AM EDT

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Sunday that she doesn't think members of Congress are "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns.

"Frankly I don’t think Congress — particularly not this group of congressmen and women — are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that President Trump’s taxes will be," she said on "Fox News Sunday."

"My guess is that most of them don’t do their own taxes and I certainly don’t trust them to look through the decades of success that the president has and determine anything," Sanders continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/438809-sanders-congress-not-smart-enough-to-look-through-trumps-taxes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Sanders said Sunday that she doesn't think members of Congress are "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns

She's right!

Congress has IRS employees assigned to do their tax returns because they can't do them themselves.

My business experience has been that I have to sit down with my accountant present to educate the "knowledgeable" loan officers when I'm putting together financing for a real estate project. The public generally can't read, let alone understand, a business return.  If Congress gets Trump's tax returns all they will do is leak parts of it that may appear to be negative. The public has very little understanding of how business financing works and educating the envious is a waste of time. If Trump had some serious violation of the law in his tax returns the IRS would have been all over him years ago.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Rivergirl

Trump's truths are opaque.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sanders said Sunday that she doesn't think members of Congress are "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns

She's right!

Congress has IRS employees assigned to do their tax returns because they can't do them themselves.

My business experience has been that I have to sit down with my accountant present to educate the "knowledgeable" loan officers when I'm putting together financing for a real estate project. The public generally can't read, let alone understand, a business return.  If Congress gets Trump's tax returns all they will do is leak parts of it that may appear to be negative. The public has very little understanding of how business financing works and educating the envious is a waste of time. If Trump had some serious violation of the law in his tax returns the IRS would have been all over him years ago.

The Rats may not be competent to understand what they are looking at, but plenty competent to find entries that can be demagogued to the LIVs who also can't understand.  This is the reason the demands for the returns must be resisted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: