Author Topic: Life sentence for deported sex-shame husband who sneaked back into UK to murder Stoke-on-Trent mum a  (Read 252 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Life sentence for deported sex-shame husband who sneaked back into UK to murder Stoke-on-Trent mum after she converted to Christianity
Dana Abdullah will spend at least 18 years behind bars after inflicting 33 stab wounds on mum-of-four Avan Najmadeen

An Iranian immigrant who killed his wife at her 'secret' Stoke-on-Trent home after she 'dishonoured' him by converting to Christianity has been jailed for life.

Dana Abdullah used a kitchen knife to stab mum-of-four Avan Najmadeen 33 times to her neck and torso.

Stafford Crown Court heard 35-year-old Abdullah had previously threatened to kill his wife after she started a relationship with another man and converted to Christianity.

Read more at: https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/life-sentence-deported-sex-shame-2720796

See pictures at link.

Sunni or Shia? Did I hear that line in a movie? Or did he go after her in jealousy that she was seeing another man.

She certainly was attractive and appears to be like an Iranian as well.

You know, I think I've seen it in other UK stories, he's sentenced to life and then, it says something like this later in the story:

"Now Abdullah, of no fixed address, has been sentenced to a minimum prison term of 19 years and 60 days after pleading guilty to murder at an earlier hearing."

So what does this mean? Is it life in jail or can it be this? Earlier hearing?  Okay, well, the italicized that I put up there does indicate he could spend only 18 years in jail. And 3 children lost their mother. He stabbed her a number of times, 33 I think it say. Really? Could be out in less than 20?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:40:43 am by TomSea »