Author Topic: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing  (Read 157 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Trump surrenders to illegal immigration
Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
« on: April 13, 2019, 06:15:07 PM »

Dori Monson
Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
By Dori Monson
April 12, 2019 at 5:19 am

He really did sound like he has just half a brain, as he himself said earlier this week. CNN didn’t do Inslee any favors by airing this interview.
Inslee went off on Boeing for “extortion” because of the $8.7 billion tax break the company got in 2013. Jay Inslee himself signed the bill that was a record tax break for them. How stupid can he sound? He signed the tax break and then goes and calls it “extortion.”...…………

http://mynorthwest.com/1342822/dori-jay-inslee-cnn-town-hall/

What an idiot!
The United States, importing Latin Americas violence a thousand migrants at a time.
The lie:

That we need workers and it isn't about cheap labor.  If it wasn't about cheap labor none of those migrants would need the social bennefits they are provided.  They would be able to fully support their own families.

It is about cheap labor that draws wages down for American families.  Its corporate welfare that American taxpayers are shouldered with.  Americans raising migrant families.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • "Heads I win, Tails you lose."
Re: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 01:32:40 AM »
What's an "Inslee?"
I will NOT comply.
                                                                                           :dontfeed:
Home Sweet Home!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Trump surrenders to illegal immigration
Re: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 02:29:13 AM »
What's an "Inslee?"

Good question...……...I think.  Nut?
The United States, importing Latin Americas violence a thousand migrants at a time.
The lie:

That we need workers and it isn't about cheap labor.  If it wasn't about cheap labor none of those migrants would need the social bennefits they are provided.  They would be able to fully support their own families.

It is about cheap labor that draws wages down for American families.  Its corporate welfare that American taxpayers are shouldered with.  Americans raising migrant families.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf