Author Topic: Southern states brace for severe weather; tornado warnings issued  (Read 512 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Southern states brace for severe weather; tornado warnings issued

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

As several Midwestern states are digging out from a spring snowstorm, the South is bracing for weekend thunderstorms that could bring tornadoes.

The National Weather Service said strong winds and hail were expected in the South. Tornadoes are also possible Saturday in parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and eastern Texas, and then Sunday in Georgia, according to the forecasts.

"Even a weak tornado that hits the right location can still be pretty devastating," Adam Baker, a weather service forecaster, said.

The National Weather Service issued a severe weather statement Saturday for the west-central Nacogdoches and southeastern Cherokee counties in Texas. A tornado warning was issued in the counties, saying residents could see quarter-size hail as well.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/southern-states-severe-weather-tornado-warnings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Southern states brace for severe weather; tornado warnings issued
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 05:39:44 am »
I used to live in Cherokee County.  It was a dry county so I drove to Nacogdoches for beer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: