Author Topic: De Niro Threatens Republicans: 'We're Not Gonna Forget' You Supported Trump  (Read 1028 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
De Niro Threatens Republicans: 'We're Not Gonna Forget' You Supported Trump

By Hank Berrien
April 12, 2019

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45923/deniro-threatens-republicans-were-not-gonna-forget-hank-berrien?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=041319-news&utm_campaign=position1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

No worries.  We won't forget that you supported the most anti-American President this nation has ever had.  Twice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Does this latest outrage, earn him "associat #nevertrump" membership status?

Without a script, he is not very convincing. Maybe he should call Trump's supporters something original like "deplorable," of Hitler, or Nazi, or white supremecists?"

Oh those have been taken.

These people need some new material. It all sounds like repeats of daily democrat/major media talking points.

I think possible Nancy and Chuck have hands in the development of the list, but Nancy is suffering brain-electro-chemical effects of aging or disease.

But the show goes on, and on, and on.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

You talking to me, sawed-off reader of scripts?

Online Hoodat

You talking to me, sawed-off reader of scripts?

This is what kills me about actors.  They live in a world of do-overs.  They can try filming a scene 48 times in a row, getting it wrong the first 47.  Yet their final product is all that anyone sees.

In the real world, people don't get that luxury.  A President (or any other executive) gets one chance and one chance only, and must live with the consequences of that choice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Does this latest outrage, earn him "associat #nevertrump" membership status?

Without a script, he is not very convincing. Maybe he should call Trump's supporters something original like "deplorable," of Hitler, or Nazi, or white supremecists?"

Oh those have been taken.

These people need some new material. It all sounds like repeats of daily democrat/major media talking points.

I think possible Nancy and Chuck have hands in the development of the list, but Nancy is suffering brain-electro-chemical effects of aging or disease.

But the show goes on, and on, and on.

He ain't no associate of mine @truth_seeker
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LottieDah

Robert De Niro -- a fake Italian who made a fortune from portraying the worst segment of Italians in the world of make believe.  They should put a diaper over his head because that is where all the crap he spews is coming from.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Don't you just love it when impotent little pipsqueaks threaten other people? Why I oughta...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
De Niro's bully tactics only work in the movies, and it will be a cruel reckoning if he ever realizes that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's OK, we still haven't forgotten Dirty Grandpa.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump.

Ok...and???
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
What could he threaten us with that's worse than what they're already promising to do if they get one of their wackos elected?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goatprairie

What could he threaten us with that's worse than what they're already promising to do if they get one of their wackos elected?
"What could he threaten us with that's worse than what they're already promising to do if they get one of their wackos elected?"

Make us watch some of the truly awful films he's made in the last twenty years?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

By Hank Berrien
April 12, 2019

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45923/deniro-threatens-republicans-were-not-gonna-forget-hank-berrien?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=041319-news&utm_campaign=position1

Come get me,big guy! I don't think you are as tough as you do. Come prove me wrong.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

See Ya in a Kia!

Offline verga

I used to like some of his movies, until I realized what a D-bag A-hole he was. I'll never see another one of them.

Seriously the thing I don't understand is that while I believe that they are entitled to their opinion, why do they think anyone gives a shit what it is?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Seriously the thing I don't understand is that while I believe that they are entitled to their opinion, why do they think anyone gives a shit what it is?

@verga

People in the entertainment industry are convinced they are "more evolved" than the rest of us because they earn more money and are famous.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@verga

People in the entertainment industry are convinced they are "more evolved" than the rest of us because they earn more money and are famous.

It's probably because the Press (who consider themselves "celebrities")  keeps asking them?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I used to like some of his movies, until I realized what a D-bag A-hole he was. I'll never see another one of them.

Thank the internet and social media.  Otherwise, we'd never know about it.

Just pretend for a moment that you are De Niro, or that you are one of his closest friends.

He's on the set and they're talkin' shit between themselves and the media or somebody records or overhears it.

Secondly, creative talents of his stature are surrounded by 'yes' people.  It dulls their senses, IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Secondly, creative talents of his stature are surrounded by 'yes' people.  It dulls their senses, IMO.

True in other walks of life too, like politics and the Executive Boardrooms of major corporations.
I will NOT comply.

Online berdie

Ummm...OK....what will be our punishment? We can't go to see your movies?  What a kook.