Author Topic: How a Survey on Race Disproves White Privilege. How the "white privilege" fantasy is a symptom of r  (Read 757 times)

rangerrebew

How a Survey on Race Disproves White Privilege
How the "white privilege" fantasy is a symptom of racial differences.
April 12, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

White privilege, the hottest racist idea since cross-burnings at midnight and photos with Farrakhan, is a subject of academic study and media discourse. It’s hard to escape its pernicious message that an entire race is tainted by virtue of its skin color and that the accomplishments of any individual white person are due, not to his or her efforts, but to race, skin color, and a national infrastructure of white supremacism.

But who actually believes in white privilege?

A recent Pew race relations survey notes that white people are the least likely to believe that being white helps one get ahead in life. Racial activists see such results as proof of white privilege. Only white people, they insist, could be so oblivious to their racial privileges in the face of the oppression of non-whites. Your skin has to be whiter than vanilla not to realize how badly all the oppressed races have it.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273434/how-survey-race-disproves-white-privilege-daniel-greenfield

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How a Survey on Race Disproves White Privilege
How the "white privilege" fantasy is a symptom of racial differences.
April 12, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

A recent Pew race relations survey notes that white people are the least likely to believe that being white helps one get ahead in life. Racial activists see such results as proof of white privilege. Only white people, they insist, could be so oblivious to their racial privileges in the face of the oppression of non-whites. Your skin has to be whiter than vanilla not to realize how badly all the oppressed races have it.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273434/how-survey-race-disproves-white-privilege-daniel-greenfield

Da poor bay-bays!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Da poor bay-bays!

@sneakypete

Take a couple minutes and read a little more of the article (you don't need to read it all to see my point).  You would be surprised at the racial group that believes in "White Privileged" the most.  Hint:  Not blacks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Take a couple minutes and read a little more of the article (you don't need to read it all to see my point).  You would be surprised at the racial group that believes in "White Privileged" the most.  Hint:  Not blacks.

@Cyber Liberty

Where did I say or indicate they were blacks?

Fools come in all skin colors,but the harmful fools are always leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Where did I say or indicate they were blacks?

Fools come in all skin colors,but the harmful fools are always leftists.

@sneakypete  I did not say that you did.  Were you surprised anyway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  I did not say that you did.  Were you surprised anyway?

@Cyber Liberty

No,there has never been a shortage of white fools.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Cyber Liberty

No,there has never been a shortage of white fools.

@sneakypete

A spoiler:  The group most likely to believe in the phony notion of white privilege are Asians. It's surprising because they tend to be more successful than Whites.  "Whites" are actually more prone to being fools than "Hispanics," who are the least believing.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Hispanics may fall below Asian-Americans and whites in income levels, education and success metrics, but they also have the fewest racial differences with white people. Indeed, the entire idea that Hispanics are a separate race is an absurd construct of political correctness. Hispanics see the fewest racial differences with white people and are therefore the least likely to believe in magical white privilege.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Greenfield seemed to driving at the notion "proximity" has the greater impact.  The races that have segregated themselves from whites the most are the white privilege BS believers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

A spoiler:  The group most likely to believe in the phony notion of white privilege are Asians. It's surprising because they tend to be more successful than Whites.  "Whites" are actually more prone to being fools than "Hispanics," who are the least believing.  :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

I find that surprising. I lived in Asia for a little over 4 years,and never picked up on any resentment. Well,it is true I hated the Chinese,but then,so did everyone else in Asia.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@sneakypete

From my experience, unlike blacks, Asians keep their resentment towards whites, pretty quiet.

I grew u with a girl from China (they lived across the street). Her father was a high ranking military officer in nationalist China (Taiwan) before our church helped them come to America.

She and her two older brothers did very well. But years later we learned her smiling face covered gry angry leftist victimhood.

She was just the right age, to get caught up in the leftist late 60s college scene.

One of her brothers was so successful, he served on the Board of Apple, reached very senior manafement roles with McDonnel Douglas. And "who's who" from our college.

The al died young from a rare brain/mental illness.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From my experience, unlike blacks, Asians keep their resentment towards whites, pretty quiet.

I grew u with a girl from China (they lived across the street). Her father was a high ranking military officer in nationalist China (Taiwan) before our church helped them come to America.

She and her two older brothers did very well. But years later we learned her smiling face covered gry angry leftist victimhood.

She was just the right age, to get caught up in the leftist late 60s college scene.

One of her brothers was so successful, he served on the Board of Apple, reached very senior manafement roles with McDonnel Douglas. And "who's who" from our college.

The al died young from a rare brain/mental illness.

I used to work with a bunch of H1-B Chinese and Taiwanese in the Semiconductor Research lab, and they were the nicest bunch of people to me.  If they ever resented me, it was well hidden.  Of course, these men and women were in close proximity to white Americans, so Greenfield's analysis holds true.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I find that surprising. I lived in Asia for a little over 4 years,and never picked up on any resentment. Well,it is true I hated the Chinese,but then,so did everyone else in Asia.

@sneakypete  I knew you would be as surprised as I.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.