Author Topic: Candace Owens Says Congressional Hearing Was ‘A Hoax,’ Democrats Want Black People to Fail  (Read 680 times)

rangerrebew

Candace Owens Says Congressional Hearing Was ‘A Hoax,’ Democrats Want Black People to Fail
By Zachary Stieber
April 12, 2019 Updated: April 12, 2019

Conservative commentator Candace Owens said that Democrats want black people to fail in an appearance on Fox News a day after she tore into the left during a congressional hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes.

Owens said at the April 9 hearing that she regularly speaks in front of conservative groups and has not encountered bigotry from any of them.

“Conservatives are patriots, the president is a patriot, and I’m a patriot, and there is no skin color in patriotism,” Owens said. “I am willing to fall on a sword a thousand times for [black Americans] to wake up and realize that we are being lied to, abused, and used by the Democrat Party.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/candace-owens-says-congressional-hearing-was-a-hoax-democrats-want-black-people-to-fail_2877580.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Candace Owens Says Congressional Hearing Was ‘A Hoax,’ Democrats Want Black People to Fail
By Zachary Stieber
April 12, 2019 Updated: April 12, 2019

Conservative commentator Candace Owens said that Democrats want black people to fail in an appearance on Fox News a day after she tore into the left during a congressional hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes.

Owens said at the April 9 hearing that she regularly speaks in front of conservative groups and has not encountered bigotry from any of them.

“Conservatives are patriots, the president is a patriot, and I’m a patriot, and there is no skin color in patriotism,” Owens said. “I am willing to fall on a sword a thousand times for [black Americans] to wake up and realize that we are being lied to, abused, and used by the Democrat Party.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/candace-owens-says-congressional-hearing-was-a-hoax-democrats-want-black-people-to-fail_2877580.html

@rangerrebew

I worry for her safety.

Seriously.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh huh.

@LMAO

For your personal information,I am not given to lying. If I write I worry for her personal safety it is BECAUSE I fear for her personal safety.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jpsb

“Conservatives are patriots, the president is a patriot, and I’m a patriot, and there is no skin color in patriotism,”

Great quote and 100% true.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

For your personal information,I am not given to lying. If I write I worry for her personal safety it is BECAUSE I fear for her personal safety.

@sneakypete

My “uh huh”  was one of agreement with you. She’s a threat. A black person who leaves the plantation and articulates very well why is a huge threat to the left
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete

My “uh huh”  was one of agreement with you. She’s a threat. A black person who leaves the plantation and articulates very well why is a huge threat to the left
I don't know if she was on the Democrat plantation, but she sure rejects it, openly, articulately, and does so with all the grace and dignity one would expect of someone who truly has self respect. She's a tremendous threat to the whole victimhood, downtrodden, 'held down by the man' song and dance the Dems have been parading around.

I, too, fear for her safety and frankly, pray for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis