Author Topic: New York Democrats Kill Bill for Tuition for Gold Star Families, Pass Tuition for Illegals Instead  (Read 962 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WARNER TODD HUSTON 12 Apr 2019

Democrats in New York killed a proposal for tuition assistance for children of veterans killed in battle and instead approved a bill to give illegals free tuition.

The New York Republican Party slammed the Democrats on Twitter saying, “Democrats just rejected tuition assistance for Gold Star families but approved it for illegal immigrants. Would these Democrats dare to look into the eyes of the children of fallen servicemen and women and say they matter less than those here illegally?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/12/new-york-democrats-kill-bill-tuition-gold-star-families-pass-tuition-illegals-instead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WARNER TODD HUSTON 12 Apr 2019

Democrats in New York killed a proposal for tuition assistance for children of veterans killed in battle and instead approved a bill to give illegals free tuition.

The New York Republican Party slammed the Democrats on Twitter saying, “Democrats just rejected tuition assistance for Gold Star families but approved it for illegal immigrants. Would these Democrats dare to look into the eyes of the children of fallen servicemen and women and say they matter less than those here illegally?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/12/new-york-democrats-kill-bill-tuition-gold-star-families-pass-tuition-illegals-instead/

Why would anyone be  surprised by this? It's New York,not America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

I watched with glee as your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the Gods they made

I shouted out
"Who killed the Kennedy?"
When after all
It was you and me

So let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-