Author Topic: The Day of Reckoning Is at Hand  (Read 269 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Day of Reckoning Is at Hand
« on: April 13, 2019, 01:25:10 pm »
This week before the Senate Appropriations Committee Attorney General William Barr gave testimony that is guaranteed to induce panic throughout the D.C. swamp. Regarding spying on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, he testified as follows:

ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR: As I said in my confirmation hearing, I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. And a lot of this has already been investigated, and a substantial portion of it has been investigated and is being investigated by the office of the Inspector General, but one of the things I want to do is pull everything together from the various investigations that have gone on, including on the Hill and in the [Justice] Department, and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.

SEN. JEANNE SHAHEEN (D., NH): And can you share with us why you feel a need to do that?

BARR: Well, you know, for the same reason we’re worried about foreign influence in elections, we want to make sure that during elections — I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. It’s a big deal.
https://spectator.org/the-day-of-reckoning-is-at-hand/
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Day of Reckoning Is at Hand
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 01:30:20 pm »
And it's about damned time!

I hope the reckoning is complete and brutal!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Re: The Day of Reckoning Is at Hand
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 02:06:27 pm »
Words of Democrats caught with the hands in the cookie jar:

"who are you going to believe....me or your lying eyes?"