Author Topic: Chuck Todd Fires Back at Chris Cuomo: Nobody Wanted to Hire Him  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

Chuck Todd Fires Back at Chris Cuomo: Nobody Wanted to Hire Him
By Randy Hall | April 12, 2019 4:55 PM EDT

It’s always interesting when liberals attack conservatives. However, it’s always fascinating when liberals take on other liberals.

That’s been the case for several days with Chuck Todd -- moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday program -- and Chris Cuomo, anchor of the Cuomo Prime Time weeknight series. Cuomo recently compared Todd unflatteringly to Jake Tapper, anchor of CNN’s weekday show The Lead.

In a profile by the Hollywood Reporter, Cuomo bashed NBC by arguing that CNN has more influence than they do.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/randy-hall/2019/04/12/chuck-todd-fires-back-chris-cuomo-maybe-nobody-wanted-hire-him

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Chuck Todd Fires Back at Chris Cuomo: Nobody Wanted to Hire Him
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 05:30:51 pm »
During that interview, Todd added that he considers Tapper -- the chief Washington correspondent for CNN -- to be one of his closest friends,

No surprise there. Homo's stick together,no pun intended.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 05:39:12 pm »
In a profile by the Hollywood Reporter, Cuomo bashed NBC by arguing that CNN has more influence than they do.

More influence?  As though their propaganda efforts are more effective than NBC's?  What happened to objective news reporting?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 06:24:44 pm »

@sneakypete

It's good that the pun wasn't intended.   :laugh:

"Intended" =  :jail:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 06:26:53 pm »

EEEeeewwwwww!   

happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 06:37:46 pm »
@sneakypete

It's good that the pun wasn't intended.   :laugh:

"Intended" =  :jail:

@Cyber Liberty

Believe it or not,but it occurred to me that I needed to add "no pun intended" as I wrote the first part,and didn't see the irony until it was finished. Since I am who I am,I decided it was just meant to be that way,and left it alone.

After all,who am I to fight destiny?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 06:38:49 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Believe it or not,but it occurred to me that I needed to add "no pun intended" as I wrote the first part,and didn't see the irony until it was finished. Since I am who I am,I decided it was just meant to be that way,and left it alone.

After all,who am I to fight destiny?

:beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: