Author Topic: Thousands of Central Americans Being Released Without Proper Health Screenings Ep. 390  (Read 419 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Thousands of Central Americans Being Released Without Proper Health Screenings Ep. 390

Description
We are being lied to. Illegal aliens are being released in droves with communicable diseases, and they are not getting screened or vaccinated. Yes, they are getting immediate medical attention to protect them, but not long-term screening to protect Americans from communicable diseases. We the people do not matter.
It’s worse than that. I share with you a supposition I have based on conversations with border officials and examining some data that most of these illegal aliens aren’t even asserting a credible fear. Yet Border Patrol is being told to process them in anyway instead of sending them for expedited removal. 

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/thousands-of-central-americans-being-released-with#sharing
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.