Author Topic: China: Wife Exposes Husband's 60 Mistresses and Embezzlement  (Read 419 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
China: Wife Exposes Husband's 60 Mistresses and Embezzlement
« on: April 13, 2019, 11:22:56 am »
Wife Exposes Husband's 60 Mistresses and Embezzlement
By Daniel Holl

A woman has exposed her husband for, as she claims, having over 60 mistresses and embezzling money from a major assets management company in China. She made her accusations public on Chinese social media on April 8 after her husband continued with his wanton lifestyle, breaking promises to change.

The woman, named Wan Lili, posted a video to Weibo—China’s version of Twitter. Her husband, named Huang Xin, works at China Huarong, which is owned by the Chinese Communist Party’s Ministry of Finance.

“Huang Xin has threatened me multiple times to not talk about these things,” Wan Lili said in the video posted on Weibo.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/wife-exposes-husbands-60-mistresses-and-embezzlement_2874588.html

China must really have a lot of corruption, that's the story here. Not so much that this guy was cheating though, obviously, that's bad.

That young man kidnapped in Toronto. His wealth was unbelievable. Maybe it was legit but it certainly, makes me look at some of these stories closer.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: China: Wife Exposes Husband's 60 Mistresses and Embezzlement
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 02:27:27 pm »
China must really have a lot of corruption, that's the story here. Not so much that this guy was cheating though, obviously, that's bad.

That young man kidnapped in Toronto. His wealth was unbelievable. Maybe it was legit but it certainly, makes me look at some of these stories closer.
Stealing from the communist party? So , the story is about the soon to be widow exposing her husbands embezzling and mistresses.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 03:05:11 pm »
Good Lord.

I guess he was embezzling to pay for all those mistresses.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 10:10:24 pm »
Migosh, even Brigham Young had only 55 wives !