Author Topic: 'It's not a baby': Pro-choice college student argues babies who survive abortion shouldn't get healt  (Read 1339 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'It's not a baby': Pro-choice college student argues babies who survive abortion shouldn't get healthcare
www.foxnews.com
Fox News Flash top headlines for April 12

A Boston College pro-choice student repeatedly insisted that a baby born after a failed abortion is "not a baby."

The shocking admission came during a Q&A with Kristan Hawkins, the president of Students for Life of America, on her "Lies Feminists Tell" university tour.

"There is an abortion crisis of one million killings a year, and it all starts with dehumanizing the unborn," Hawkins said of the exchange on Twitter.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/abortion-prochoice-college-student-baby-video

It's really unbelievable!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Forget the science, do not question the decrees of the Enlightened Holy Ones!

They are so Progressive, progressing right back to the Dark Ages.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Kristan on Facebook:
Kristan Hawkins
April 4 at 11:30 AM ·

So I asked a student if she believed a baby born after a botched abortion had the same rights as a baby born at the border. She said a baby born at the border has more rights.
April 8 at 8:37 AM ·

Yeah, at this point, I just let the audience take in what they had just heard.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it isn't a baby, then why do the Social Serpents give prenatal vitamins to pregnant women?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis