Author Topic: 'A new level of inhumanity': Democrats denounce White House idea to release migrants in sanctuary ci  (Read 8971 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hypocrisy exposed.   :patriot:

I guess he doesn't understand sanctuary city.  they want them to come.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think Trump "triggers" certain Usual Suspects. 

The forum has become a spot for them to puke up their anti-Trump venom every thread.

RONALD REAGAN, ENACTED THE AMNESTY MAGNETT IN 1986. TRUMP IS THE FIRST TO TRY TO REMEDY THE LONG-STANDING PROBLEM.

If you cannot grasp this, your political maturity is that of a giggly middle schoolers.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Understanding may indeed be a problem, but it's not on the President's part.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think we'll see it happen either.  There is a real argument against it:  We'd be treating people as pawns.  That's not good either.

@Cyber Liberty

I don't care if we treat them as tennis balls,and smack them back and forth over a net. THEY ARE INVADERS AND THEY ARE HARMING OUR COUNTRY.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

I guess you don't understand English. The sanctuary cities don't want them because they know they will bankrupt their cities.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Its exactly what Trumps plan is.  To ignore the situation and bus these people to the nearest sanctuary city so the taxpayer can flip the bill for raising their family.  I am so tired of Trump.  He makes me want to puke.  No real action at all.  Only bad idea's.  And all the officials of these cities are issuing statements that they are welcome.

I'm so tired of your bitching....so that makes us even.    :pop41:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:56:52 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

IKR? People are complaining when President Trump repealed and replaced Obamacare, drained the swamp and replaced it with power brokers of principle and integrity like Paul Manifort, Michael Cohen, and Elliott Broidy, and after Hitlery was apprehended
...Ingrates. 9999hair out0000

And to bitch about a Wall that just needs a little finishing and a fresh coat of paint is unconscionable.  I mean sure, Trump did nothing about the border for 2 years when the GOP controlled the House and Senate, but as soon as the GOP lost the House NOBODY spoke louder about the border than President Trump.

Releasing illegals into sanctuary cities is the Cloward-Piven strategy of the right.  I'm not complaining about it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

I guess you don't understand English. The sanctuary cities don't want them because they know they will bankrupt their cities.

That is why I am so confused about this.  They absolutely do want them.  When they get here they will be assigned a case worker to help them with all the stuff they need.  Filling out all the paperwork for social benefits.  Health care, cash assistance and a job.  English as second language classes.  They will help them get the children signed up at the public school. 

Its a Democratic dream in some sanctuary cities where illegals are allowed to vote.

https://www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are-getting-right-vote-cities-across-america-664467

So how again is this a good thing?  Sanctuary cities are created because they do want immigrants.  But I understand if you are in Montana where you aren't taxed for all of this immigrant funding it doesn't affect you.  So it might be the perfect solution.  Especially is you want to ignore a Presidency that used extreme rhetoric about securing the border and didn't.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:22:10 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I have a Constitutional right to bitch about a President that is forcing me to pay for more illegal immigrant families while he gives Mexico another year.  This "idea" from the president isn't an answer to illegal immigration.  Just floods the country with more Democratic votes.  Goood job!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:27:30 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

If you believe this is the plan, we'll be locking Montana's door from the outside.

Well that would explain lots if you live in Montana.  You don't have to raise illegal immigrant families.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That is why I am so confused about this.  They absolutely do want them.  When they get here they will be assigned a case worker to help them with all the stuff they need.  Filling out all the paperwork for social benefits.  Health care, cash assistance and a job.  English as second language classes.  They will help them get the children signed up at the public school. 

Its a Democratic dream in some sanctuary cities where illegals are allowed to vote.

https://www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are-getting-right-vote-cities-across-america-664467

So how again is this a good thing?  Sanctuary cities are created because they do want immigrants.  But I understand if you are in Montana where you aren't taxed for all of this immigrant funding it doesn't affect you.  So it might be the perfect solution.  Especially is you want to ignore a Presidency that used extreme rhetoric about securing the border and didn't.

@Chosen Daughter

The sanctuary cities LOVE them as long as there is federal and state money flowing in to pay all their costs and provide the city with the revenue,but what Trump is talking about is sending UNFUNDED illegal aliens to the sanctuary cities to care for while their cases are going through the courts to deport them.

The still get the same illegal,but get no money to skim off of them. Even worse,from THEIR POV,they have to spend their OWN money to provide for the illegals.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Chosen Daughter

The sanctuary cities LOVE them as long as there is federal and state money flowing in to pay all their costs and provide the city with the revenue,but what Trump is talking about is sending UNFUNDED illegal aliens to the sanctuary cities to care for while their cases are going through the courts to deport them.

The still get the same illegal,but get no money to skim off of them. Even worse,from THEIR POV,they have to spend their OWN money to provide for the illegals.

It's doubleplus wonderful for Rat city governments because this encourages White Flight, leaving a higher proportion of welfare leeches for voting.  Coleman Young of Deetroit pioneered this tactic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

April 13, 2017
Why Sanctuary Cities Encourage Illegal Immigration
By James W. Lucas

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/why_sanctuary_cities_encourage_illegal_immigration.html#ixzz5l0B5zcWe
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Numerous cities have declared themselves to be “sanctuary cities,” where local police are forbidden to cooperate with federal immigration authorities in enforcing our national immigration laws.  Legislation is now moving through the California legislature to implement such a policy throughout that entire state.  Why this energy to protect violators of our laws?  Oddly, the answer goes back to the founding.  Due to a residue of the notorious three-fifth compromise, sanctuary cities encourage illegal immigration because undocumented residents (to use the politically correct term) are counted in determining representation in the House of Representatives and state legislatures.  The more undocumented a city has, the more seats it gets.
When the Framers were deciding how to apportion the House of Representatives, the southern states wanted to count slaves and the northern states wanted to only count free citizen residents.  They compromised by counting three-fifths of the non-free population.  To implement this, the House is apportioned on the basis of the gross total population rather than the citizen population.  As illegal immigration was not a great issue in 1868, the Fourteenth Amendment simply carried forward this practice.  As a result, the Census Bureau explicitly includes both legal non-citizen and undocumented residents in the census.
In our era of historically high immigration, this has a major impact on legislative apportionment because these immigrants are very unevenly distributed.  The Census Bureau estimates that the proportion of non-citizen population in the states varies from 14% in California to less than 1% in West Virginia. This has a direct impact on the states’ political power.  California, on its way to becoming the first sanctuary state, has five or six more members of the House (and consequently Electoral College votes) counting its non-citizen population than if House seats and Electoral College votes were based on only citizen population.  No wonder California politicians favor illegal immigration............   

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/why_sanctuary_cities_encourage_illegal_immigration.html#ixzz5l0BLyHn2
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
By Ron Martinelli, opinion contributor - 04/19/17 07:00 PM EDT

There has been much rhetoric from the left and the open-borders, pro-illegal immigration lobby suggesting that illegal immigrants pose no threat to the safety and security of this nation and commit less crimes than their American Citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.
If one watches the network newscasts, the ideologues and open-borders surrogates consistently accuse Americans and law enforcement experts who suggest otherwise of being racist and anti-immigration xenophobes. If you pay attention to the rhetoric, you will find one blaring item missing — facts.
I am a former Spanish speaking career detective who investigated violent crimes within the Hispanic and other ethnic immigrant communities.
I am also a forensic criminologist who is a subject matter expert in violent crime who advocates for facts and evidence. Here are some verified crime facts and statistics with you so that you will know the truth about the precarious relationship between violent crime and illegal immigrants.

As Americans, we should only care about three things: (1) are the immigrants in the U.S. illegally; (2) have they committed violent crimes predominantly against U.S. citizens; and (3) had these criminals not been in our country illegally, these crimes, the victimization of our citizens and the costs of their crimes borne by American taxpayers could have been completely avoided.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

There has been alot of talk about Trump going after Democratic votes.  Well here you go.  What a way to make these states untouchable to Republican candidates.  How is he going to explain this to the families who have lost loved ones to illegal immigrants?  I guess that was all phony outrage too.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:16:55 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

I still vote for DEPORTATION.  That's the only thing that I see as a resolution. They don't belong here period.  That last thing we need is for the population of the sanctuary cities to explode.  It only gives the DEMS a reason to expand them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

And I just don't understand how any Conservatives could see this as a good thing.  It also goes absolutely opposite of everything Trump said he is trying to accomplish.  I guess also that he is abandoning the African Americans in sanctuary cities competing for jobs.  Places like Chicago where Rahm Emanuel is ecstatic about this.  He has already said they are welcome.  But they have overload of illegal immigrants already competing with African Americans for jobs.  The president can only earn the praises of people like Emanuel with this stunt.  This really is a gift to the far left.

How Illegal Immigration Harms Black Americans, According to Civil Rights Commissioner
Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / February 19, 2017 / 1 Comment

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/02/19/how-illegal-immigration-harms-black-americans-according-to-civil-rights-commissioner/

Exactly!  Trump will not be able to stop the Federal cash flow.  And it is going to end up more burden to the taxpayer in those states.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:13:23 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a shame the President will probably back down from this idea.  8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

It's a shame the President will probably back down from this idea.  8888crybaby

Why??  Bringing ILLEGALS into this country is not a good thing.  Placing them around various parts of the country is an even worse thing.  A)  They don't belong here.  B)  I don't want my tax dollars going to support them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Why??  Bringing ILLEGALS into this country is not a good thing.  Placing them around various parts of the country is an even worse thing.  A)  They don't belong here.  B)  I don't want my tax dollars going to support them.

Until the courts can be stopped from interfering, this is the next best idea.  I agree wholeheartedly with both of your points. 

As a long-time resident of AZ, specifically Phoenix, I'd like to see places like San Francisco and Chitcago shoulder a bit more of the burden.  Besides, we're only talking drop-off points...they migrate everywhere after that like sand to the wind.
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Add a hefty fine on the city for each illegal that doesn't show up for court.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

List of sanctuary cities.

https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Counties-and-States

I would expect that Trump could be held responsible for any victims of crime related to his dumping these people into our cities.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, at least they wantED the illegal aliens to come... until Trump suggested it.

Which only goes to show that too many of them follow the Quincy Adams Wagstaff school of political philosophy: "Whatever it is, I'm against it."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well, at least they wantED the illegal aliens to come... until Trump suggested it.

Which only goes to show that too many of them follow the Quincy Adams Wagstaff school of political philosophy: "Whatever it is, I'm against it."

Chosen Daughter is shaking head.  Right.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
List of sanctuary cities.

https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Counties-and-States

I would expect that Trump could be held responsible for any victims of crime related to his dumping these people into our cities.

In case you hadn't noticed, he's already held responsible for every sparrow that falls from the sky.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Chosen Daughter is shaking head.  Right.

Explain why Pelosi and Horizontal Harris is screaming mad about all the terrible people Trump is going to "dump" on them.  Then explain why all these loving, open-arms people are now declaring the illegals "trouble."  Heck of a pivot there.
I will NOT comply.