Author Topic: 'A new level of inhumanity': Democrats denounce White House idea to release migrants in sanctuary ci  (Read 8963 times)

Offline libertybele

What don't you understand about "Winning by Concession?"  If you want to solve illegal immigration, bus illegals to big cities with the ability to disperse the future democrat voters effectively.

Duh!

888high58888 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mary and Joseph aren't welcome there????

An odd comparison I saw somewhere else today.  I'd remind Mary and Joseph where traveling in their own country, and they were taxpayers in a time where taxes did not come back to the origin in some way.

Of course they would be welcome.  Bring a tent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would agree with you entirely. Which is why I said something else.

:mauslaff:

A similar thought struck me recently, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's good to see the Dims admit the inhumanity of forcing innocent foreigners to live in one leftist hellhole,after having first escaped from another one.

888high58888 888high58888

@sneakypete
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm confused - why would illegals want to go anywhere other than a sanctuary city?

Have you been to one?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm making an effort not to call them immigrants. They are not part of our legal immigration system. They are illegal invaders. The sanctuary cities should welcome them with open arms and spend all their money on them and not their citizens.

Oh they will welcome them.  They already had a California Mayor on that said that.  No surprise though.  Just another example of the plan to replace American Workers.  I hope Trump isn't expecting any support from Washington voters who are already overloaded with illegal immigrants.  Securing the border is Federal responsibility.  All of you who thinks that is a great idea should live in my state.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:37:34 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been thinking about this today, and I've distilled an argument for it.

We should stop offloading them in cities that don't want them and begin sending them to places that have proclaimed, by City Ordinance, they are welcome as honored guests

The reason they keep "dumping" them in places they are not wanted by the citizens is because they've already been doing it, so there is a "community" they can pander to.  Out of fairness this plan is the best I've heard in ages.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

We should stop offloading them in cities that don't want them and begin sending them to places that have proclaimed, by City Ordinance, they are welcome as honored guests

The reason they keep "dumping" them in places they are not wanted by the citizens is because they've already been doing it, so there is a "community" they can pander to.  Out of fairness this plan is the best I've heard in ages.

No
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
But when 0bama threatened to bus them into Alabama to spite Jeff Sessions and Red Staters, no one (demRATS) gave a shit, right?

Rats only want others to deal with their insane policies and decisions.

I agree with others here, quit tweeting about it and do it! 

Would love to see L.A. overrun with another 100k invaders.  20-30k non-english, unvaccinated kids put into the school system, 10's of thousands of new drivers on the already congested highways, etc.

You vote for it, you live with it.  Effin' rats.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

If they came through Mexico to get here, the logical place to dump them would be Mexico.

I like the argument that if we're going to dump them in our cities we should dump them in "our" sanctuary cities, but to accept that I have to assume the premise (we're going to dump them somewhere in the USA) and that's a lot more ground than I care to give up (pun may or may not be intended).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is classic NIMBY. We are a sanctuary city, we love all people, no matter how illegal their entrance in the U.S. ... wait, what? No, that doesn't mean we actually want them to live here!  No!! Go away!!!!

Oh, they will welcome them with open arms.  Doesn't hurt them a bit.  Hey wait what kind of properties does Trump own in sanctuary cities.  He ought to love all the cheap labor.

Here is the map

http://www.ojjpac.org/tn_Sanctuary-Cities-Map.JPG

Oh yeah got the New York properties covered.  Have Mara Lago covered...……….etc.  Border cities in Texas.  The entire West Coast.   This is a great idea!  Just because Trump can't get his job done.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:40:10 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If they came through Mexico to get here, the logical place to dump them would be Mexico.

I like the argument that if we're going to dump them in our cities we should dump them in "our" sanctuary cities, but to accept that I have to assume the premise (we're going to dump them somewhere in the USA) and that's a lot more ground than I care to give up (pun may or may not be intended).

I agree, and upon reflection I think that was the point @Chosen Daughter was making to me above.  We have to wait for the SCOTUS to stop the lefty lower courts, or the President pulls an Old Hickory.  That's there decision, now le them enforce it.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Oh, they will welcome them with open arms.  Doesn't hurt them a bit.  Hey wait what kind of properties does Trump own in sanctuary cities.  He ought to love all the cheap labor.

You mean like Mar-a-Lago?  :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I agree, and upon reflection I think that was the point @Chosen Daughter was making to me above.  We have to wait for the SCOTUS to stop the lefty lower courts, or the President pulls an Old Hickory.  That's there decision, now le them enforce it.

Yes.  We cannot dump them anywhere in the US.  Most states have sanctuary cities.  I think that should be illegal for the President to order that.  And honestly I think it serves his corporate welfare plan well.  But it places huge burden on the taxpayer.  It isn't an answer at all.  It is Trump showing his weakness and inability to do his job.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

But when 0bama threatened to bus them into Alabama to spite Jeff Sessions and Red Staters, no one (demRATS) gave a shit, right?

Rats only want others to deal with their insane policies and decisions.

I agree with others here, quit tweeting about it and do it! 

Would love to see L.A. overrun with another 100k invaders.  20-30k non-english, unvaccinated kids put into the school system, 10's of thousands of new drivers on the already congested highways, etc.

You vote for it, you live with it.  Effin' rats.

Your location on your profile says California.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes.  We cannot dump them anywhere in the US.  Most states have sanctuary cities.  I think that should be illegal for the President to order that.  And honestly I think it serves his corporate welfare plan well.  But it places huge burden on the taxpayer.  It isn't an answer at all.  It is Trump showing his weakness and inability to do his job.

I don't think we'll see it happen either.  There is a real argument against it:  We'd be treating people as pawns.  That's not good either.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

We all need to move to Montana if this is the plan.

Offline libertybele

It's plain wrong to continue to grant asylum to every Juan, Pedro, Maria and Carla that wants in.  DEPORT THEM, THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It's plain wrong to continue to grant asylum to every Juan, Pedro, Maria and Carla that wants in.  DEPORT THEM, THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!!!

Its exactly what Trumps plan is.  To ignore the situation and bus these people to the nearest sanctuary city so the taxpayer can flip the bill for raising their family.  I am so tired of Trump.  He makes me want to puke.  No real action at all.  Only bad idea's.  And all the officials of these cities are issuing statements that they are welcome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hypocrisy exposed.   :patriot:

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

If the Radical Left Democrats all of a sudden don’t want the Illegal Migrants in their Sanctuary Cities (no more open arms), why should others be expected to take them into their communities? Go home and come into our Country legally and through a system of Merit!

7:30 PM - 12 Apr 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116891452003557376

Tucker: Trump calls Democrats' bluff on illegal immigrants

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

We all need to move to Montana if this is the plan.

If you believe this is the plan, we'll be locking Montana's door from the outside.