Author Topic: 'A new level of inhumanity': Democrats denounce White House idea to release migrants in sanctuary ci  (Read 8976 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The illegal immigrant problem continues because of racism.  The idea by American employers that foreign workers are more desireable and they have to have more.  And yes it is a lie that they tell because the want cheaper labor.  Its corporate welfare.  Welfare that Americans who aren't prefered for jobs have to pay for. 

@Chosen Daughter

And there you have it,the EXACT spot where the Fascist Left meets the Communist Left,and they swap spit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
My former corporate masters got 35 years of my best.   :shrug:

I do my best all the time. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I do my best all the time.

Exactly!   :beer: :beer:

(Fresh from the new keg I just tapped!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

And there you have it,the EXACT spot where the Fascist Left meets the Communist Left,and they swap spit.

Right, left they are all supporting illegal immigration.  Nothing gets done because companies don't like Americans.  Its to the point where the application says race and not required your better off not filling it in.  But obviously they will know by your name.  Hispanics come because they know it. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Exactly!   :beer: :beer:

(Fresh from the new keg I just tapped!)
:beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Right, left they are all supporting illegal immigration.  Nothing gets done because companies don't like Americans.  Its to the point where the application says race and not required your better off not filling it in.  But obviously they will know by your name.  Hispanics come because they know it.

I never, ever fill in "race" on any form.  I'm white so I know I'll get screwed somehow.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

I never, ever fill in "race" on any form.  I'm white so I know I'll get screwed somehow.

I always write down 'American'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dancer

:beer:
I think Trump "triggers" certain Usual Suspects. 

The forum has become a spot for them to puke up their anti-Trump venom every thread.

RONALD REAGAN, ENACTED THE AMNESTY MAGNETT IN 1986. TRUMP IS THE FIRST TO TRY TO REMEDY THE LONG-STANDING PROBLEM.

If you cannot grasp this, your political maturity is that of a giggly middle schoolers.

Offline libertybele

About 10 years ago, I went to fill out an application and was pleasantly surprised when in bold letters the application stated "Must Speak and Write Fluent English" or application will be rejected.   Now many employers seek bilingual applicants or don't bother.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
About 10 years ago, I went to fill out an application and was pleasantly surprised when in bold letters the application stated "Must Speak and Write Fluent English" or application will be rejected.   Now many employers seek bilingual applicants or don't bother.

@libertybele

I suspect any company that tried that today would be sued for discrimination,and even by the feds for violating feral employment laws.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I suspect any company that tried that today would be sued for discrimination,and even by the feds for violating feral employment laws.

Probably, though they are still in business and are a very large privately owned resort and spa.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Probably, though they are still in business and are a very large privately owned resort and spa.

@libertybele

And they have either changed their employment contract,or they are a big,fat,juicy lawsuit target for the left.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's quite the opposite now.  I see many jobs in the want-ads that specify a need to speak and write Spanish fluently, bit there is never an English counterpart.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I always write down 'American'.
Choosing Native-American has opened many doors and is hard to disprove unless your dumb enough to release your DNA profile.

Offline libertybele