Author Topic: 'A new level of inhumanity': Democrats denounce White House idea to release migrants in sanctuary ci  (Read 8962 times)

Offline Rivergirl

Not playing anything.   We are obliged by our own laws to accept asylum seekers.    All do not have criminal intent.   We have thousands of home grown criminals who seem to be coddled by the government.  As long as a Kardashian gives our president a public hug we can be sure that the criminals in our prisons will be given extra consideration from the Javanka arm of the administration.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I didn't hear rats screaming mad about terrible illegals.  I heard people disgusted by President Trump's dehumanizing characterization of people seeking asylum as a burden that should be shipped and concentrated into the areas that didn't vote for Trump. 
I don't think it is ICE's job to use people for political retribution, but I understand why Trumpers love it.

Come on, man.

My county in Maryland...Montgomery, borders D.C..

As a career Realtor, I have watched and commented about the transformation of its population from Caucasian to Hispanic and African for 20 years.

Are you naive enough to believe that happened by accident?

The Democrats and the Leftist non-profits funded by same deliberately sprinkled them into States that were once 'RED'.  California, for example.

Now, let's do a turn-around Cloward-Piven on them....overload their State and County systems.  Turn every effing one of them into disease-ridden and filthy San Francisco and Seattle.

Let's see how long it takes them to 'tap out' and cry "Uncle".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[quote authohttp://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,358137.msg1956134/topicseen.html#newr=Rivergirl link=topic=358137.msg1956173#msg1956173 date=1555241820]
Not playing anything.   We are obliged by our own laws to accept asylum seekers.

@Rivergirl

They are not asylum seekers. Nor are they refugees. What they are,IS ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS.

All do not have criminal intent. 

HorseHillary! EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE OF THE INTENDS TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY.

We have thousands of home grown criminals who seem to be coddled by the government.

Yeah,and it's raining somewhere today. So what?
As long as a Kardashian gives our president a public hug we can be sure that the criminals in our prisons will be given extra consideration from the Javanka arm of the administration.

Sounds like you are jealous. Can't afford ass and breast implants?
[/quote]
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

They are not asylum seekers. Nor are they refugees. What they are,IS ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS.

When a government agency of the 'invaded' country accepts them, feeds them, clothes them, and educates them, they are at a minimum, "refugees"

Until the agency who places them on buses and transports them to TARGETED counties across the lower 48 is stopped...???

There's not a damned thing we can do about it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Not playing anything.   We are obliged by our own laws to accept asylum seekers.    All do not have criminal intent.   We have thousands of home grown criminals who seem to be coddled by the government.  As long as a Kardashian gives our president a public hug we can be sure that the criminals in our prisons will be given extra consideration from the Javanka arm of the administration.

I knew you weren't for real.  Just like most liberals who like to use the Bible out of context.  As you can see the Bible has much to say about immigration.  And different definitions of visiting migrating to etc.  And it also shows there have always been borders and boundaries.  The Bible also testifies that people migrating ask for the opportunity to move into foreign lands.

Every country has criminals.  But our prisons have a high percentage of foreigner criminals.  That is a fact.  You can check the data yourself.  Those are criminals that should not have been here.  Those are crimes that should not have been committed.  Do you think that your argument is going to make a family suffering the loss of a loved one from an illegal alien feel better?  That is the odds of them being murdered would have been zero had they not been here.  Their loved ones would be alive today.

The financial cost of housing foreigners in our prisons is astronomical and a financial burden on the citizens of this country.  The cost to educate the children.  The cost for health care for the family.  Cash assistance, phones.  Social workers who we pay to assure these people have everything they need.  A social worker to help them fill out aplications.  To teach them English as second language.  There are so many costs involved with people who were released and waiting for their date to meet the judge.  Many who disapear into the country and are never to be heard from again.  We pay for that.  People like me don't have unlimmitted income to raise other people's families.  The sanctuary city takes it our of my property tax and other state taxes, which are extremely high in sanctuary state.

I would say that there are plenty of people in Washington that voted for Trump believing that he was going to give us relief from this situation.  Instead he wants to send us bus loads of illegal immigrants.  He seems to think its a joke.  Like the image of him in this thread driving illegals to sanctuary cities.  Well I hope he does because people are sick of this and its hard to vote for the guy that takes more of your income.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:31:49 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Illegal Immigrants are already all criminals, by virtue of having enter the USA illegally.  There is not a lot of semantic wiggle room there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Illegal Immigrants are already all criminals, by virtue of having enter the USA illegally.  There is not a lot of semantic wiggle room there.

And the Bible frowns on all law breaking.

@Rivergirl

Fact Check: Yes, Thousands of Americans Have Been Killed by Illegal Aliens

During President Trump’s Oval Office address, the president said, “thousands of Americans” have been killed by illegal aliens in the United States.
“Over the years, thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country, and thousands more lives will be lost if we don’t act right now,” Trump said.
Other immigration reformers cite a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report in which they say the research reveals about 12 Americans a day are killed by illegal aliens, though the findings have been challenged by researchers. Immigration reformers have been frustrated for decades by the federal government’s lack of fully quantified data on the number of Americans killed every year by illegal aliens.
Trump mentioned a number of high-profile murder cases in his address, in which illegal aliens have been charged with murdering American citizens and legal immigrants living in the country. The most recent high-profile cases include the alleged illegal alien murder of 33-year-old police officer Ron Singh in California and the alleged killing of 22-year-old Pierce Corcoran in Tennessee by an illegal alien...………

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/08/fact-check-yes-thousands-of-americans-have-been-killed-by-illegal-aliens/

Would you feel comforted knowing there are American criminals too if these victims were part of your family?

And more:

There are approximately 2.1 million legal or illegal immigrants with criminal convictions living free or behind bars in the U.S., according to ICE's Secure Communities office. Each year, about 900,000 legal and illegal immigrants are arrested, and 700,000 are released from jail, prison, or probation. ICE estimates that there are more than 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the U.S.
In the most recent figures available, a Government Accountability Office report titled, "Criminal Alien Statistics," found there were 55,000 illegal immigrants in federal prison and 296,000 in state and local lockups in 2011. Experts agree those figures have almost certainly risen, although executive orders from the Obama administration may have changed the status of thousands who previously would have been counted as illegal immigrants.
Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant criminals are being deported. In 2014, ICE removed 315,943 criminal illegal immigrants nationwide, 85 percent of whom had previously been convicted of a criminal offense. But that same year, ICE released onto U.S. streets another 30,558 criminal illegal immigrants with a combined 79,059 criminal convictions including 86 homicides, 186 kidnappings, and thousands of sexual assaults, domestic violence assaults and DUIs, Vaughan said. As of August, ICE had already released at least 10,246 criminal aliens.
David Inserra, a policy analyst for Homeland Security and Cybersecurity at The Heritage Foundation, said letting illegal immigrants convicted of crimes go free while they await deportation hearings is putting the public at risk.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elusive-crime-wave-data-shows-frightening-toll-of-illegal-immigrant-criminals

And i just want to Thank Donald Trump so much for thinking about us here in Washington.  What a phony trying to pretend he cares about the families of the victims of illegal alien crime.  We just had a State Trooper killed in Eastern Washington.  The president is having fun with his sanctuary city rhetoric.  Aparently its a joke.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:22:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

And the Bible frowns on all law breaking.

@Rivergirl

Fact Check: Yes, Thousands of Americans Have Been Killed by Illegal Aliens

During President Trump’s Oval Office address, the president said, “thousands of Americans” have been killed by illegal aliens in the United States.
“Over the years, thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country, and thousands more lives will be lost if we don’t act right now,” Trump said.
Other immigration reformers cite a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report in which they say the research reveals about 12 Americans a day are killed by illegal aliens, though the findings have been challenged by researchers. Immigration reformers have been frustrated for decades by the federal government’s lack of fully quantified data on the number of Americans killed every year by illegal aliens.
Trump mentioned a number of high-profile murder cases in his address, in which illegal aliens have been charged with murdering American citizens and legal immigrants living in the country. The most recent high-profile cases include the alleged illegal alien murder of 33-year-old police officer Ron Singh in California and the alleged killing of 22-year-old Pierce Corcoran in Tennessee by an illegal alien...………

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/08/fact-check-yes-thousands-of-americans-have-been-killed-by-illegal-aliens/

Would you feel comforted knowing there are American criminals too if these victims were part of your family?

And more:

There are approximately 2.1 million legal or illegal immigrants with criminal convictions living free or behind bars in the U.S., according to ICE's Secure Communities office. Each year, about 900,000 legal and illegal immigrants are arrested, and 700,000 are released from jail, prison, or probation. ICE estimates that there are more than 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the U.S.
In the most recent figures available, a Government Accountability Office report titled, "Criminal Alien Statistics," found there were 55,000 illegal immigrants in federal prison and 296,000 in state and local lockups in 2011. Experts agree those figures have almost certainly risen, although executive orders from the Obama administration may have changed the status of thousands who previously would have been counted as illegal immigrants.
Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant criminals are being deported. In 2014, ICE removed 315,943 criminal illegal immigrants nationwide, 85 percent of whom had previously been convicted of a criminal offense. But that same year, ICE released onto U.S. streets another 30,558 criminal illegal immigrants with a combined 79,059 criminal convictions including 86 homicides, 186 kidnappings, and thousands of sexual assaults, domestic violence assaults and DUIs, Vaughan said. As of August, ICE had already released at least 10,246 criminal aliens.
David Inserra, a policy analyst for Homeland Security and Cybersecurity at The Heritage Foundation, said letting illegal immigrants convicted of crimes go free while they await deportation hearings is putting the public at risk.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elusive-crime-wave-data-shows-frightening-toll-of-illegal-immigrant-criminals

And i just want to Thank Donald Trump so much for thinking about us here in Washington.  What a phony trying to pretend he cares about the families of the victims of illegal alien crime.  We just had a State Trooper killed in Eastern Washington.  The president is having fun with his sanctuary city rhetoric.  Aparently its a joke.

The antipathy you reserve only towards the president on this issue makes me wonder if you're being totally honest about your reasons for disliking him.

That he's done more good on this issue than any other republican president since Eisenhower seems to matter not at all to you. I wish he'd go nuclear as well, but come on.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:33:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

The antipathy you reserve only towards the president on this issue makes me wonder if you're being totally honest about your reasons for disliking him.

That he's done more good on this issue than any other republican president since Eisenhower seems to matter not at all to you. I wish he'd go nuclear as well, but come on.

What other reason can you think of?  I am totally honest.  I don't like him.  He thinks its a joke to dump more illegal immigrants into Washington.  I don't think its funny.  We have some of the highest tax rates.  A good percentage goes to social benefits that illegal immigrants take advantage of.  Plus I work in manufacturing.  Those people that don't make enough to take care of their families make the same as I do.  But I don't get all the benefits, and I wouldn't .  There is no deception with me.  I have stood firm the entire time I have been here.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Take a look back at what our government, in its totality, has been ignoring for years.  We would not be talking about this, never mind fighting to stop it, if were not for the man you do not like:  President Donald Trump.  Instead of bashing him at every turn @Chosen Daughter you should be voicing your support for him and marching on Washington demanding Congress acts on immigration reform.

Here, take a look in the rearview mirror:

Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis
Washington Post, Jul 19, 2014,  David Nakamura, Jerry Markon and Manuel Roig-Franzia

[...]

But top officials at the White House and the State Department had been warned repeatedly of the potential for a further explosion in the number of migrant children since the crisis began escalating two years ago, according to former federal officials and others familiar with internal discussions. The White House was directly involved in efforts in early 2012 to care for the children when it helped negotiate a temporary shelter at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio.

“There were warning signs, operational folks raising red flags to high levels in terms of this being a potential issue,” said one former senior federal law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to talk candidly about internal operations.

The former official said the agencies primarily in charge of border security, Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, were “ringing alarm bells” within the administration.

Meanwhile, top officials focused much of their attention on political battles, such as Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign and the push to win congressional support for a broad immigration overhaul, that would have been made more difficult with the addition of a high-profile border crisis.

“I don’t think they ignored this on purpose, but they didn’t know what to do,” said Michelle Brané, director of migrant rights at the Women’s Refugee Commission, which published a 2012 report highlighting the influx of minors. “For whatever reason, there was hesi­ta­tion to address the root causes. I think the administration was dealing with it at a minimal scale, putting a Band-Aid on something they should have been thinking about holistically.”

More:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-aides-were-warned-of-brewing-border-crisis/2014/07/19/8b5d2282-0d1b-11e4-b8e5-d0de80767fc2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8059f43408b5

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I'm not @Chosen Daughter but I will tell you why he has me fit to be tied on this issue.

It is because of his BS blustery approach on it.  To be completely honest (and yes, you can call me a dope!) I figured that all of this crap that he does (the lying, the boasting, the Twitter crap, speaking in what is essentially broken English, to be kind) would all go away after he won the election.  But obviously it hasn't.

And before I go further, obviously if he is the 2020 candidate I will vote for him over any Dem they put up.

But I see him as a royal embarrassment.  My preference is always someone that talks seriously about serious issues.  Trump has been a circus sideshow on this issue since the start and it disgusts me every time he opens his mouth or thumbs on this subject.

Let us know the FACTS of the matter in a serious manner, befitting a President of the United States.  If all of the excuses that his rabid supporters constantly spew are true, then let him spell them out: in proper English, citing statutes, the Constitution, judicial decisions, and acts of Congress.  Spell out the facts of the matter without lying, blustering, and all of the continual attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of the poor souls that cheer his every word on the circus rally stage, or Twitter feed.

What is happening to this country (essentially being destroyed a little more each day) is no laughing, joking, bluffing matter to be used as red meat for his pathetic base, or as campaign fodder for 2020.  For example:
- hyping up this "Finish the Wall" BS at his rallies when he knows damn well there is essentially NO NEW WALL/FENCE in the ground.
- talking like a jackass about replacement fencing: "it is harder to climb my fence than Mt. Everest!"

He thinks this is funny?  He thinks this is truthful?  I detest the BS that comes out of his mouth.

That is why I have long lost any patience or good will toward him on this topic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:55:02 pm by EdJames »

Offline libertybele

Take a look back at what our government, in its totality, has been ignoring for years.  We would not be talking about this, never mind fighting to stop it, if were not for the man you do not like:  President Donald Trump.  Instead of bashing him at every turn @Chosen Daughter you should be voicing your support for him and marching on Washington demanding Congress acts on immigration reform.

Sure if you want to take another look.  Most of us are well aware that this problem has been going on for decades. The issue was brought to focus by various different groups when 'W' was president; certainly 9-11 was a wake up call.  These various different groups advocated for LEGAL immigration and were anti-illegal immigration.  So, so many people were in denial and didn't see a problem, but some actually began to realize what was happening. Various groups were very successful in holding back amnesty and encouraging legislation and under 'W' the Secure Fence Act of 2006 was signed.  We all realize that it was never fully funded, but a large portion was built and yes, something was done!  Laws were already on the books and again with encouragement from various different groups, laws were beginning to be enforced again.  Border patrol was increased.  ICE became more active.

Illegal immigration wasn't a focus under Bammy, but there were record deportations (supposedly reported) and he also brought us DACA, etc.  He worked under the radar and less focus mean less opposition for him.  Yes, caravans were coming in, they just didn't draw the attention that Trump has demanded, nor was the invasion so widespread and continuous. 

Currently under the Trump administration, we have seen more illegal 'crossings' then ever before.  It is being reported that illegals from 50 countries are making their way here. This is happening on his watch.  Why is that?  Because everyone wants to blame Trump?  Because Congress still won't budge?  Or is it perhaps he brought such focus to the border that those that want to come here or saw an opportunity to come to serve their own purposes heard that there was going to be a big beautiful wall and they better come before it was built?

Now, since he's tweeted and threatened many times and has done nothing ... they now know he has lost credibility.  So they continue to come because the door is wide open, courtesy of DJT.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:45:42 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

What has he done? 

Trump wasn't the only one talking about immigration.

Build a wall instead of massive amnesty plan

Q [to Sen. Rubio]: You describe a very long path, but does that path end at citizenship?
RUBIO: After ten years in probationary status, where all they have is a permit, I personally am open to allowing people to apply for a green card. That may not be a majority position in my party, but that's down the road. You can't even begin that process until you prove to people--not just pass a law that says you're gonna bring illegal immigration under control--you're gonna have to do it and prove to people that it's working.

CRUZ: There was a time for choosing, as Reagan put it. There was a battle over amnesty and some chose, like Senator Rubio, to stand with Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer and support a massive amnesty plan. Others chose to stand with the American people and secure the border. And I tell you, if I'm elected president, we will secure the border. We will triple the border patrol. We will build a wall that works and I'll get Donald Trump to pay for it.
Source: 2015 CNN/Salem Republican two-tier debate , Dec 15, 2015

See here for more quotes:

http://www.ontheissues.org/International/Ted_Cruz_Immigration.htm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 10:00:07 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

I ain't @Chosen Daughter but I will tell you why he has me fit to be tied on this issue.

It is because of his BS blustery approach on it.  To be completely honest (and yes, you can call me a dope!) I figured that all of this crap that he does (the lying, the boasting, the Twitter crap, speaking in what is essentially broken English, to be kind) would all go away after he won the election.  But obviously it hasn't.

And before I go further, obviously if he is the 2020 candidate I will vote for him over any Dem they put up.

But I see him as a royal embarrassment.  My preference is always someone that talks seriously about serious issues.  Trump has been a circus sideshow on this issue since the start and it disgusts me every time he opens his mouth or thumbs on this subject.

Let us know the FACTS of the matter in a serious manner, befitting a President of the United States.  If all of the excuses that his rabid supporters constantly spew are true, then let him spell them out: in proper English, citing statutes, the Constitution, judicial decisions, and acts of Congress.  Spell out the facts of the matter without lying, blustering, and all of the continual attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of the poor souls that cheer his every word on the circus rally stage, or Twitter feed.

What is happening to this country (essentially being destroyed a little more each day) is no laughing, joking, bluffing matter to be used as red meat for his pathetic base, or as campaign fodder for 2020.  For example:
- hyping up this "Finish the Wall" BS at his rallies when he knows damn well there is essentially NO NEW WALL/FENCE in the ground.

- talking like a jackass about replacement fencing: "it is harder to climb my fence than Mt. Everest!"

He thinks this is funny?  He thinks this is truthful?  I detest the BS that comes out of his mouth.

That is why I have long lost any patience or good will toward him on this topic.

Great post!!!  888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I'm not @Chosen Daughter but I will tell you why he has me fit to be tied on this issue.

Great post!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline DCPatriot

Like it or not...., with the rabid left on social media and the media's power to bury whatever they want, President Trump's 'In-your-face' style is the perfect antidote to break through the fog of deceit.

Start with the premise that he loves this country more than life itself...and leave it there.

I sleep well at night with him in the White House.

Sure if you want to take another look.  Most of us are well aware that this problem has been going on for decades. The issue was brought to focus by various different groups when 'W' was president; certainly 9-11 was a wake up call.

I don't remember shrub wanting to close the border or tighten immigration laws ---even after 9-11.  I remember him telling us for years that immigrants do the jobs Americans don't want to do.  I don't remember Obama wanting to close the border or tighten immigration laws even after he was warned of the brewing crisis.  He gave us DACA and transported those kids to red states --- without so much as a cough from Republicans.

Face it ... your government has been letting you down since Reagan agreed to amnesy .... with one exception.  And I know you know his name but I won't post it.  It seems to be a type of trigger for you.   :laugh:

Now, since he's tweeted and threatened many times and has done nothing ... they now know he has lost credibility.  So they continue to come because the door is wide open, courtesy of DJT. 

You may or may not be aware of this @libertybele --- your posts are taking on a crazy Miss Havisham tone.  I hope getting help with this isn't out of the question.   :beer:

It is because of his BS blustery approach on it. 

Okay .. you're easily offended by men who fight.  I applaud your candor.  If memory serves, this is where the President would say "no go home to mommy".   88devil

Offline Chosen Daughter

Okay .. you're easily offended by men who fight.  I applaud your candor.  If memory serves, this is where the President would say "no go home to mommy".   88devil

Yeah I could just imagine him saying that.  No I can hear it in my ears.  That voice.  Professional that he is.

Yeah I could just imagine him saying that.  No I can hear it in my ears.  That voice.  Professional that he is.

No need to imagine it @Chosen Daughter  ... Watch one of the President's rallies when a protestor or two tries to disrupt the event.  You'll hear it then.

It's a crowd pleaser.   :laugh:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Like it or not...., with the rabid left on social media and the media's power to bury whatever they want, President Trump's 'In-your-face' style is the perfect antidote to break through the fog of deceit.

Start with the premise that he loves this country more than life itself...and leave it there.

I sleep well at night with him in the White House.

@DCPatriot

More than that,if he were to speak in the moderate PC tones of the career politicians,nobody reading the papers or listening to the tv news would have any idea he was doing anything other than supporting illegal aliens. It's his "in your face bluster" that insures what he says gets reported and gives people heart that changes will be made.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
#nevertrump derangement syndrome on display, and  rules the day--with the loudest voices

(2019-1954) =65 years with a great big booster shot in 1986.

And you expect Trump to reverse and correct that in 2 years against the democrats, the media, many Republicans.

I stated years ago that math and logic were clearly in short supply with contemporary "true conservatives."

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:40:56 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

I don't remember shrub wanting to close the border or tighten immigration laws ---even after 9-11.  I remember him telling us for years that immigrants do the jobs Americans don't want to do.  I don't remember Obama wanting to close the border or tighten immigration laws even after he was warned of the brewing crisis.  He gave us DACA and transported those kids to red states --- without so much as a cough from Republicans.

Face it ... your government has been letting you down since Reagan agreed to amnesy .... with one exception.  And I know you know his name but I won't post it.  It seems to be a type of trigger for you.   :laugh:

You may or may not be aware of this @libertybele --- your posts are taking on a crazy Miss Havisham tone.  I hope getting help with this isn't out of the question.   :beer:

You're quite delusional.  Once again ... attacking others.  That seems to be a habit of yours.  The only one that needs help @Right_in_Virginia is you.  You don't seem to understand that you've been duped by Trump...the only craziness is your obsession with your supposed super hero and your refusal to hold him responsible for his FAILURE on the border!  You'll have to face that harsh reality sooner or later.