Author Topic: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing  (Read 461 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Dori Monson
Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
By Dori Monson
April 12, 2019 at 5:19 am

He really did sound like he has just half a brain, as he himself said earlier this week. CNN didn’t do Inslee any favors by airing this interview.
Inslee went off on Boeing for “extortion” because of the $8.7 billion tax break the company got in 2013. Jay Inslee himself signed the bill that was a record tax break for them. How stupid can he sound? He signed the tax break and then goes and calls it “extortion.”...…………

http://mynorthwest.com/1342822/dori-jay-inslee-cnn-town-hall/

What an idiot!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 05:32:40 am »
What's an "Inslee?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Dori: CNN’s Jay Inslee Town Hall was just embarrassing
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 06:29:13 am »
What's an "Inslee?"

Good question...……...I think.  Nut?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.