Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Busing Illegals to Sanctuary Cities, Good Idea or Bad?

(1/4) > >>

corbe:
Moving migrants to sanctuary cities sounds like a perfect idea

Published 4 hours ago on April 12, 2019   

By Kerry Marasco ï‚™   

Call me crazy, but I see nothing wrong with the idea.

Twice in the last few months, White House officials proposed transporting migrants who could not be detained after filing for asylum to sanctuary cities where they would be released. The idea was shot down by the ICE legal department and others who felt it would be too expensive, could increase chances of liability, and would be a bad public relations move.

Maybe I’m not seeing clearly without a law degree or a PR mindset, but this sounds like the exact appropriate message that needs to be sent to Democrats. They want sanctuary cities. They want migrants to roam free through the interior of the nation. Why not give them what they want?

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2019/04/12/moving-migrants-sanctuary-cities-sounds-like-perfect-idea/

corbe:
   Just releasing them for a future court date they will never show up for is ludicrous.

Sanguine:
Releasing them is a bad idea, but releasing them into sanctuary cities is better than just releasing them.

austingirl:
They should be summarily returned to the $h!thole from which they came. If we don't have the stones to do that, ship them to the sanctuary cities. I hear they love 'em there.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
I voted good idea but  I will note that not everyone who lives in a sanctuary city agrees with those particular policies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version