Author Topic: NJ student arrested after pulling off girl’s hijab, shouting anti-muslin slurs  (Read 859 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Something like this has happened in a variety of places. I may get upset about things but I don't express it outwardly, fingers crossed.

Offline goatprairie

Something like this has happened in a variety of places. I may get upset about things but I don't express it outwardly, fingers crossed.
I saw a woman walking around DisneyWorld in a face covered outfit. The temptation is to rip the damn thing off.
Islam has no place in the country.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't like those face covers either... but you know, if you do something, all it will do is land you in trouble with that law. At least, that's the way I see it.  I agree,  it has no place in this country, it, some of the dressing as far as I'm concerned should be banned.

I was once at a McDonald's and this was sort of a racial incident, I won't even say which race did what, but a youth, one color, almost intentionally, let the door shut on a middle aged woman, the other color walking in. I thought that was so rude and it upset me. I still remember it.

We all have a boiling point, so, I certainly don't hold myself out as an example as to how to behave. I'm just saying, I'd try to keep my cool.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I saw a woman walking around DisneyWorld in a face covered outfit. The temptation is to rip the damn thing off.
Islam has no place in the country.

I often see muslim females near the beach, and my wife saw many at a major shopping mall.

I try to avoid eye contacts, since my eyes would give away the anger the sight of them reminds me of 9-11-2001.

I remind myself the head gear isn't aproblem, since Catholics and Jews wear head gear, too. (My wife has a cousin, that was a nun) Ben Shapiro wears his head gear always.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

It's criminal assault to go after a Muslim woman's head scarf, just as it is when leftists grab the "MAGA" hats off of Trump fans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I often see muslim females near the beach, and my wife saw many at a major shopping mall.

I try to avoid eye contacts, since my eyes would give away the anger the sight of them reminds me of 9-11-2001.

I remind myself the head gear isn't aproblem, since Catholics and Jews wear head gear, too. (My wife has a cousin, that was a nun) Ben Shapiro wears his head gear always.
My problem is not so much people wearing cultural-style clothing. It's with people covering their faces demanding to be treated the same as other citizens.
And to be sure many of these women face possible punishment/death if they go uncovered. In the U.S. no person should be forced to cover their faces because some idiot males go berserk over uncovered faces.
But if they're doing it voluntarily, to me that's the height of rudeness and disrespect for your fellow citizen to keep your face covered when talking to or interacting  with somebody else.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't believe this even got reported. Two high school girls tussling and calling each other names?  Obviously the end of the world.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I can't believe this even got reported. Two high school girls tussling and calling each other names?  Obviously the end of the world.

Apparently another term from our wonderful new youths, is "Call Out" culture.

If one is triggered, micro-agressed uppon, made to feel unsafe, the rsponse of the "victim" is to "call out, the offender.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

If one is triggered, micro-agressed uppon, made to feel unsafe, the rsponse of the "victim" is to "call out, the offender.
Everyone's a victim of something, dontcha know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

It was actually big news here. That’s why I posted it. It made all the news for NJ, NYC and Philadelphia. I hope that was ok

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:27:29 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It was actually big news here. That’s why I posted it. It made all the news for NJ, NYC and Philadelphia.

Oh, I wasn't fussing at you @Freya.  It's just interesting what the news medidiots see as newsworthy.

Offline goatprairie

Oh, I wasn't fussing at you @Freya.  It's just interesting what the news medidiots see as newsworthy.
We'll see if they make a big deal of the black guy throwing the five year old white kid over the railing at the MOA.