Author Topic: Chalkboard Lesson: Chicago Marxists are pulling the strings on the attack on our border  (Read 1549 times)

rangerrebew

Chalkboard Lesson: Chicago Marxists are pulling the strings on the attack on our border
News on the Net image

By News on the Net --Glenn Beck, The Blaze—— Bio and Archives--April 11, 2019

Glenn uses the chalkboard to show exactly who is funding and organizing the migrant caravans

https://canadafreepress.com/article/chalkboard-lesson-chicago-marxists-are-pulling-the-strings-on-the-attack-on

Offline skeeter

Interesting presentation. And since this thing is centered in Chicago I'm sure the Obama team is also involved.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Interesting presentation. And since this thing is centered in Chicago I'm sure the Obama team is also involved.

Bet on it!

BTW: I just spent 10 days near the border between Columbus, NM, and Douglas, AZ.  Saw it for myself up close.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 03:13:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"I just spent 10 days near the border between Columbus, NM, and Douglas, AZ.  Saw it for myself up close."

Would like to hear a little on just what you saw, Bigun...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bigun wrote:
"I just spent 10 days near the border between Columbus, NM, and Douglas, AZ.  Saw it for myself up close."

Ditto!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun wrote:

@Fishrrman @Smokin Joe

What I saw was a very competent and dedicated bunch (Border Patrol) working their asses off to keep from being overwhelmed by illegal invaders being, IMHO, financed and organized by others.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Fishrrman @Smokin Joe

What I saw was a very competent and dedicated bunch (Border Patrol) working their asses off to keep from being overwhelmed by illegal invaders being, IMHO, financed and organized by others.

I think Beck does a decent job here of showing where the money and community organization is coming from. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Fishrrman @Smokin Joe

You saw what I see.  Safely home, bro?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You saw what I see.  Safely home, bro?

Yes.  Got home Thursday afternoon.   The puppies were happy to see us.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Bet on it!

BTW: I just spent 10 days near the border between Columbus, NM, and Douglas, AZ.  Saw it for myself up close.

Wow. Yes, lets hear some stories...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Douglas is a Port of Entry from Mexico, and has been plagued with tunnels for smuggling drugs and humans.  A version of Nogales.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

@skeeter

As it turns out,  one of my wife's relatives is the deputy station chief at Wilcox Az. and I spent a good deal of time conversing with him last Sunday afternoon but not taking notes. 

Suffice it to say that he confirmed my conceptions of what was going on and multiplyed them.  I'm not able to name names but they definately know who it is that is organizing and financing the invasion and are doing what they can to thwart the effort.  A true barrier and a congress that truly wants to do it are the keys to solving the problems long term.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

As it turns out,  one of my wife's relatives is the deputy station chief at Wilcox Az. and I spent a good deal of time conversing with him last Sunday afternoon but not taking notes. 

Suffice it to say that he confirmed my conceptions of what was going on and multiplyed them.  I'm not able to name names but they definately know who it is that is organizing and financing the invasion and are doing what they can to thwart the effort.  A true barrier and a congress that truly wants to do it are the keys to solving the problems long term.

If we're depending upon congress we are screwed. Just yesterday McConnell was babbling on about it being time to have an 'adult conversation' with those on the other side of the aisle about 'legalization'.

On the bright side the 9th Circuit Court(!) issued a (temp) stay to that one judge's injunction to Trump's 'Asylum seekers stay in Mexico' policy.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If we're depending upon congress we are screwed. Just yesterday McConnell was babbling on about it being time to have an 'adult conversation' with those on the other side of the aisle about 'legalization'.

On the bright side the 9th Circuit Court(!) issued a (temp) stay to that one judge's injunction to Trump's 'Asylum seekers stay in Mexico' policy.

The simple fact is that K Street does not want the problem solved and the Congress more or less do as their K Street masters tell them.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The simple fact is that K Street does not want the problem solved and the Congress more or less do as their K Street masters tell them.

A mighty good nutshell there, @Bigun.   888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Please watch.  This (free) video IMHO is excellent and he is absolutely correct -  George Soros and his shadow government.  Interesting that Beck saw this coming 9 years ago -- yet no one listened!   The UN and the US government is overwhelming our system ...

https://get.blazetv.com/glenn/?utm_source=theblaze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=glenntv&utm_content=chicago-marxists-email-image-041619-theblaze
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:07:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Beck doesn't really offer any solutions.  I'm hoping that Trump has watched this.  It was an error on his part (and I believe an honest one) to agree to allow the UN to assist with the asylum process.    I  still see the only resolution is to shut down the border and ordering our military to defend it.  Waiting a year to do so is problematic.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MOD4

Topics merged.

Online libertybele

That is a very valid statement.  Curious as to what those in Congress think is going to happen to their 'positions' once  our country falls or is overran by illegals, thugs and terrorists?  Do they honestly believe that they will have some type of authority or protections? 

What can we do other than to prepare for the inevitable?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That is a very valid statement.  Curious as to what those in Congress think is going to happen to their 'positions' once  our country falls or is overran by illegals, thugs and terrorists?  Do they honestly believe that they will have some type of authority or protections? 

What can we do other than to prepare for the inevitable?

Yes, they do think they will be exempted from the pain and chaos they cause.

Online libertybele

Yes, they do think they will be exempted from the pain and chaos they cause.

I think they are going to be in for a very rude awakening.  They are being used as pawns and puppets.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think Beck does a decent job here of showing where the money and community organization is coming from.

I could not navigte past the ads and garbage on the site. So I will take your word for the content of the story, and wait for a simple consise summary.

Max persuassion is achieved with

--Imagery (with words)

--Repetition

--Keep it simple

If indeed  Beck has  concise summary, I want to see it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

Douglas is a Port of Entry from Mexico, and has been plagued with tunnels for smuggling drugs and humans.  A version of Nogales.

We've actually been to Nogales ... never again, especially now.  My daughter who was once under the impression that the poor illegals are just here looking for work had the misfortune of visiting El Paso (right on the border) about 5 years ago...I tried to warn her and she insisted on going ... she was quickly educated!  She won't be visiting again and has a much different perspective.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I could not navigte past the ads and garbage on the site. So I will take your word for the content of the story, and wait for a simple consise summary.

Max persuassion is achieved with

--Imagery (with words)

--Repetition

--Keep it simple

If indeed  Beck has  concise summary, I want to see it.

Oh, put on your big boy pants and watch it!   :laugh:

It's not very long, and it's pretty clear.