Author Topic: Chalkboard Lesson: Chicago Marxists are pulling the strings on the attack on our border  (Read 1542 times)

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Oh, put on your big boy pants and watch it!   :laugh:

It's not very long, and it's pretty clear.

The first url dropped me into a pop-up confusionopoly.

Now I have watched. Glenn Beck needs to understudy Scott Adams, Donald Trump, AOC--all of whom know how to get right to the point.

I am glad that Beck is back on my side. He should try condensing this inoto a 5 minute or less version.

I Tel viewers what you  are going t tell them

II Tell them

III Tell them what you just told them.

Three to Five bullet points

Like I said, Use imagery
Use repetition
Keep it simple

Glen Beck clearly has all of the details. Now that needs to be refined.

It would help if Republicans were unified.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

The first url dropped me into a pop-up confusionopoly.

Now I have watched. Glenn Beck needs to understudy Scott Adams, Donald Trump, AOC--all of whom know how to get right to the point.

I am glad that Beck is back on my side. He should try condensing this inoto a 5 minute or less version.

I Tel viewers what you  are going t tell them

II Tell them

III Tell them what you just told them.

Three to Five bullet points

Like I said, Use imagery
Use repetition
Keep it simple

Glen Beck clearly has all of the details. Now that needs to be refined.

It would help if Republicans were unified.

I thought it was to the point; he gave the background and explanation as to those involved in the crisis at the border, but  IMHO I think Beck needs to step back and really think about and study the President's actions on the border crisis.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I thought it was to the point; he gave the background and explanation as to those involved in the crisis at the border, but  IMHO I think Beck needs to step back and really think about and study the President's actions on the border crisis.

I agree with that.  But, he has been critical of Trump's lack of action on the border.

Online libertybele

I agree with that.  But, he has been critical of Trump's lack of action on the border.

Why?  Why has Trump repeatedly hesitated?? Certainly Trump must know by now what's going on and who's behind all this.  The scary thing is Kushner accepted money from Soros for his start up businesses and Kushner is Trump's senior advisor.