Author Topic: Trump Touts 55 Percent Approval From Poll That Found 43 Percent Approval  (Read 1110 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The 55% he tweeted was his unfavorable rating. He really should check things before he tweets.

President Trump’s approval rating is 43 percent according to a new poll from Georgetown. His disapproval is 52 percent and his unfavorable rating is 55 percent.

On Wednesday’s episode of Lou Dobbs Tonight, the Fox Business host and Trump favorite got those numbers wrong. And on Thursday morning, Trump tweeted about them.....

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/trump-touts-55-approval-from-poll-that-found-43-approval.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I believe it.  And the Coup that is happening is the replacement of American workers by the Trump administration.  He said he wanted a big beautiful door but people only heard what they wanted to hear.  Trump is gifted in deception that is for sure.    He throws out his threats.  Fires people and makes it look like he is taking a hard line.  While he has secret meetings with Jared Kushner to assure that the corporations are getting all the foreign workers they can at the cheapest price.

The sooner people realize this the sooner hopefully someone will step up to run for POTUS.  Not Kasich or any leftist RINO but a real Conservative that actually wants to secure the border.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 02:27:10 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

I believe it.  And the Coup that is happening is the replacement of American workers by the Trump administration.  He said he wanted a big beautiful door but people only heard what they wanted to hear.  Trump is gifted in deception that is for sure.    He throws out his threats.  Fires people and makes it look like he is taking a hard line.  While he has secret meetings with Jared Kushner to assure that the corporations are getting all the foreign workers they can at the cheapest price.

The sooner people realize this the sooner hopefully someone will step up to run for POTUS.  Not Kasich or any leftist RINO but a real Conservative that actually wants to secure the border.

That's right... When the right hand is raised to obvious action, always look at what the left hand is doing...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hate opinion polls.  The fighting over their results is beyond idiotic, it's meta-idiotic.

They start from flawed premises in the questions and move firmly in the direction of flawed results to favor whoever is conducting the polls.  One poll matters and it isn't until November 2020.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

-------------------------------------
Trump has been a hustler all his life who builds apartments.
But his fan club sees him as the second coming of Pericles
of Athens and Phidias, who built the Parthenon.
Why of course he is!!!!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump so far is easily the best president of my lifetime. It alarms me some when he says slight misstatements like what?

28,000 troops where there are 40,000 troops. Things like this.

Still, the wall was voted on by congress back in 2007, it is their duty to draft legislation and fund it. Not the president and unilateral action like a dictator.

Offline skeeter

-------------------------------------
Trump has been a hustler all his life who builds apartments.
But his fan club sees him as the second coming of Pericles
of Athens and Phidias, who built the Parthenon.
Why of course he is!!!!

Nah.

Between shooting his toes off he just does alot of things I like.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump so far is easily the best president of my lifetime. It alarms me some when he says slight misstatements like what?

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/11/675892744/fact-check-trump-says-a-lot-of-wall-has-been-built-as-he-demands-we-build-more

"Tremendous amounts of wall have already been built, and a lot of — a lot of wall. When you include the renovation of existing fences and walls, we've renovated a tremendous amount and we've done a lot of work. In San Diego, we're building new walls right now. And we've — right next to San Diego, we've completed a major section of wall and it's really worked well."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072471575956504576

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!
4:42 AM - 11 Dec 2018

Why deny reality?  Life is good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I hate opinion polls.  The fighting over their results is beyond idiotic, it's meta-idiotic.

They start from flawed premises in the questions and move firmly in the direction of flawed results to favor whoever is conducting the polls.  One poll matters and it isn't until November 2020.

:thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Still, the wall was voted on by congress back in 2007, it is their duty to draft legislation and fund it. Not the president and unilateral action like a dictator.

I guess we didn't need Trump then.  Way to excuse him.  Trump so far easily the worst president.  His rhetoric without action is a call to illegal immigrants to come because nothing is stopping them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:30:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Obviously all are entitled to their fairly expressed
opinions yet consider a moment this timeline.
Trump was inaugurated some 800 days ago while
Nicolas Maduro was already President.
Since that time Trump has triggered, some 80,000
comments, e-mails and tweets, yet Maduro remains President.
The distinction between words and actions matter in leaders.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obviously all are entitled to their fairly expressed
opinions yet consider a moment this timeline.
Trump was inaugurated some 800 days ago while
Nicolas Maduro was already President.
Since that time Trump has triggered, some 80,000
comments, e-mails and tweets, yet Maduro remains President.
The distinction between words and actions matter in leaders.

I'm a little confused as to your point here.  The political system that gave Venezuela Maduro is nothing like the system that gave us Trump. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

I guess we didn't need Trump then.  Way to excuse him.  Trump so far easily the worst president.  His rhetoric without action is a call to illegal immigrants to come because nothing is stopping them.

Most pro-life president, beat back ISIS,persecutors of Christians in the Middle East if not genocide.

The economy is booming, so more illegals are coming.

North Korea at the negotiating table instead of firing off missiles routinely.

Religious liberties being respected.

I can't read all of the news for you.

Offline Absalom

I'm a little confused as to your point here.  The political system that gave Venezuela Maduro is nothing like the system that gave us Trump. :shrug:
-------------------------------------------------
My point is direct and simple.
For Trump, words dominate action, be it
Venezuela, No. Korea, China, Syria and the rest.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
-------------------------------------------------
My point is direct and simple.
For Trump, words dominate action, be it
Venezuela, No. Korea, China, Syria and the rest.

Ah!  I get it now.  Thanks!  (I knew it had to be me.)
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@TomSea Didn't Kim Jong Un just request a third Summit?  Bet it goes better than the last one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

Most pro-life president, beat back ISIS,persecutors of Christians in the Middle East if not genocide.

The economy is booming, so more illegals are coming.

Religious liberties being respected.

I can't read all of the news for you.

With all due Respect @TomSea I do read the news and besides Tax Cuts, Judges and possibly those things you mentioned above he really ain't done $hit, but McConnell and Pelosi ain't getting $hit done either so I consider it a win/win.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

With all due Respect @TomSea I do read the news and besides Tax Cuts, Judges and possibly those things you mentioned above he really ain't done $hit, but McConnell and Pelosi ain't getting $hit done either so I consider it a win/win.

Meanwhile I consider it a tremendous loss for Americans.  Our Republic is gone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I agree with your somber assessment @libertybele but 'Root and Branch' becoming Obamacare Lite convinced me it's better these sleezeballs just Gridlock.  At least Trump EO'd the Mandate. 

If Trump is the answer I'd be real interested in what the question was to begin with, but hellary, is a deflection after the fact.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

With all due respect back, @corbe

Historic low rates of unemployment for blacks, the welfare roles trimmed down by a few million.

Don't listen to me. Listen to Candace Owens. And the list goes on and on.   

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1117185047520600066

Those aren't peanuts. You have to learn to be down with the brothers.

Typical Trump-hating rhetoric with some expletives tossed in,  You all have to stick to your narrative,  Texan Boy Jorge and Obama afterwards, put Christians in danger where they'd lived for 2,000 years, close to the time after the Resurrection, so just ignore facts.

It might not have been that bad under Bush but it mushroomed under Obama and it was there, pretty much from the start of the Iraq invasion.

Defeating ISIS, yeah, it is a big deal. And I've frowned if we were going to have an immediate withdrawal from there and Mattis leaving. It's not perfect but it's a hundred times better than what we've seen.

Low unemployment and the list does go on.

Offline TomSea

Yeah, it's pretty catastrophic when Christianity is gone from a place it was in for 2,000 years. Oh, what do the haters say to that? They need to read the news.... no flipping comment on that, just drama, how the Republic is gone. What do you want?  A dictatorship? Congress is suppose to pass this stuff.

Even if the other is a failure and I don't know about that, plenty of successes salvaging a situation put out there by the predecessors.

Offline TomSea

Well, not all share the view that the slaughter of Christians should go unremedied, I suppose.

You said in the leadup to the election, you were voting for Cruz. That Chapo bill has been in congress for a year now, to build the wall with drug lords' money. Where has that gone?  It seems to me, someone said, they would vote for Cruz as a write in. How is that panning out?