Author Topic: Candace Owens Accuses Nadler of ‘Anti-Black Bias’ After Giving Her Impossible Deadline Ahead of Hear  (Read 442 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Candace Owens told Breitbart News that Rep. Jerry Nadler’s (D-NY) office demanded information from her with an impossible deadline ahead of her testimony during Tuesday’s congressional hearing ostensibly examining “white nationalism and hate crimes.”
Owens joined Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with special guest host and Turning Point USA President Charlie Kirk.
Owens said Nadler’s office sent her an email on Monday afternoon demanding submission of certain forms — as well as her prepared remarks — 48 hours ahead of Tuesday morning’s hearing.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/11/candace-owens-accuses-nadler-of-anti-black-bias-after-giving-her-impossible-deadline-ahead-of-hearing/
Well, well.

Let's see the liberal get some of his own medicine.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How can she do this when no one has even written it yet,never mind taught her how to pronounce the big words?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

How can she do this when no one has even written it yet,never mind taught her how to pronounce the big words?

She's as sharp as they come IMO, but I have noticed the latest verbal affectation is the sudden inability of certain young ladies to pronounce Ts & Ds beginning the last syllable of certain words - Di-unt, impor-unt, etc. Drives me nuts.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She's as sharp as they come IMO, but I have noticed the latest verbal affectation is the sudden inability of certain young ladies to pronounce Ts & Ds beginning the last syllable of certain words - Di-unt, impor-unt, etc. Drives me nuts.

Yeah, me too.  Hopefully it's a trend that will fade soon. 

If I were a psychologist, I'd posit that it has something to do with the un-genderism of our times, and younger women trying to make the point that they are female, sort of like dressing like hookers. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Black liberals are always throwing out the race card.  It's long past time conservatives joined them.