Author Topic: Baker Transcript Highlights Additional Evidence Behind Strzok/Page Texts: “Lock In Trump”…  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Baker Transcript Highlights Additional Evidence Behind Strzok/Page Texts: “Lock In Trump”…
Posted on April 11, 2019   by sundance

In the Day #2 transcript released today FBI chief legal counsel James Baker was asked about a specific series of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages on the evening President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

Comey was fired on May 9th, 2017.  Later that night Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had the following text conversation:

5/9/17 8:14pm And we need to open the case we’ve been waiting on now while Andy is acting.

5/10/17 05:29am We need to lock in [REDACTED] in a formal chargeable way. Soon.

5/10/17 05:30am I agree. I’ve been pushing and will reemphasize with Bill [Priestap].

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/11/baker-transcript-highlights-additional-evidence-behind-strzok-page-texts-lock-in-trump/#more-162398
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The redaction in the original transcripts do a pretty good job of insulating the FBI from accusations of Trump Hunting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: