Author Topic: Liberal groups urge lawmakers to investigate Kavanaugh  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberal groups urge lawmakers to investigate Kavanaugh
« on: April 11, 2019, 11:09:16 pm »
Liberal groups urge lawmakers to investigate Kavanaugh
by Melissa Quinn
 | April 11, 2019 04:20 PM

More than two dozen liberal advocacy groups are calling for Congress to investigate Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the process surrounding his confirmation to the Supreme Court last year.

The 26 organizations sent a letter Thursday to the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees, now with Democrats at the helm, urging them to address the “many issues” that were “unresolved” during Kavanaugh’s contentious confirmation battle.

“The public is just as entitled to a thorough review of Justice Kavanaugh’s record now as it was before he was elevated to the Supreme Court and to know whether allegations against him of sexual assault and perjury have any factual basis,” the groups wrote in their letter. “Your committees now have the power to remedy these wrongs, and we implore you to do so.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/liberal-groups-urge-lawmakers-to-investigate-brett-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Liberal groups urge lawmakers to investigate Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 11:18:03 pm »
??  I thought the he was already investigated?  He was confirmed as a justice.  I find this despicable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:15:49 am »
They have a point.  I'd like to know more about Feinswine's actions in releasing the confidential memo from Ford.  They should be more careful about what they ask for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:17:29 am »
??  I thought the he was already investigated?  He was confirmed as a justice.  I find this despicable.

It's typical leftists.

"Despicable," "typical"...you say Toe-MAY-toe, I say Toe-MAH-toe.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 12:30:50 am »
Judicial nominations are the purview of the Senate alone. What the House is then saying is that they're going to investigate the Senate.

They have no jurisdiction, and McConnell should let them know that, loudly, threatening to open up his own investigations.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 12:42:37 am »
Judicial nominations are the purview of the Senate alone. What the House is then saying is that they're going to investigate the Senate.

They have no jurisdiction, and McConnell should let them know that, loudly, threatening to open up his own investigations.

Sure they do.  I think the lefties want the House to Impeach him, it's SOP nowadays.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 01:41:55 am »
Sure they do.  I think the lefties want the House to Impeach him, it's SOP nowadays.

Maybe Kavanaugh himself, but the process? Cocaine Mitch needs to tell them to buzz off.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 01:56:44 am »
Maybe Kavanaugh himself, but the process? Cocaine Mitch needs to tell them to buzz off.

They already pulled all the dirty tricks trying to stop the man, so they have to use a more nuanced approach to the next fishing expedition.   rrthree
I will NOT comply.