Author Topic: Trump says he will celebrate D-Day anniversary in France  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he will celebrate D-Day anniversary in France
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:35 pm »
Trump says he will celebrate D-Day anniversary in France
By Jordan Fabian - 04/11/19 03:12 PM EDT

President Trump said Thursday he plans to travel to France in June to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings along the Normandy coast.

“I’ll be there,” Trump said during an Oval Office meeting with World War II veterans, one of whom asked if the president would attend the planned June 6 anniversary ceremonies.

The trip would be Trump’s third trip to France as president. The president attended a military parade in celebration of Bastille Day in July 2017 and last November he traveled there to honor the 100th anniversary of World War I.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/438499-trump-says-he-will-celebrate-d-day-anniversary-in-france
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump says he will celebrate D-Day anniversary in France
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 07:35:43 pm »
I read the comments so I could see how the Rats are going to play this against the President.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: