Author Topic: It’s Okay to Laugh: Hillary Clinton Waiting Her Whole Life to Be President Only to Lose to Donald Tr  (Read 581 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It’s Okay to Laugh: Hillary Clinton Waiting Her Whole Life to Be President Only to Lose to Donald Trump Is Still Grimly Hilarious

BY: Andrew Stiles

April 9, 2019 4:31 pm

Hillary Clinton spent nearly her entire adult life on a desperate quest for power and money. She stood by as her horny husband achieved both, and longed to escaped his crooked shadow, to step into the spotlight on her own, to make history.

Political success was insufficient. Overcome with rage and class envy — at having so much raw power and prestige yet still having to debase herself before the altar of America's financial elite — she vowed to abandon all shame in her crusade to join their ranks.

She would take their money: $675,000 from Goldman Sachs, $505,000 from Deutsche Bank, $265,000 from the National Association of Convenience Stores, $250,000 from Drug Chemical and Associated Technologies, 225,500 each from the Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers, the International Deli-Dairy-Bakery Association, and the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries. And so on. She would taunt them with her massive endowment.

more
https://freebeacon.com/blog/hillary-clinton-failure-joke/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The only laugh at Hillary I will have is once she is behind bars.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I won't laugh, but I will have an enormous smile of satisfaction and might dance a little jig of happiness.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Take her into custody and place her in the brig.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

Things that will never happen for $200, Alex!
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Plausible deniability ate the "top echelon"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

• Wulf Anson Author
Too Kool. HRC (a shady car dealer from a Firesign Theater LP gets her ashes hauled by a golf course builder in an MMA throw down over America's Nuclear Football.)

Not Every day you get entertainment like This!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
It is Not OK to Laugh at HRC!

It is your Patriotic Duty!

• Wulf Anson Author
Maybe, we could CGI the Grand Lizard into an old episode of Mc'Hales Navy and let  Joe Flynn bust her by mistake while he's chasing the 73's crew.

Lester Gruber just cleans her out in a poker pot and the SPs kick in the door to cuff her and drag her off as the credits roll?