Author Topic: Maxine Waters beclowns herself to the big red nose level on student loans  (Read 1247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 11, 2019

Maxine Waters beclowns herself to the big red nose level on student loans
By Monica Showalter

Thinking she had reeled in a big one, Democratic Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) planned to line up the country's big bank presidents (you know, like the famous tobacco executives) and call them on the carpet over the student loan debt issue. She was loaded for bear.

According to the Washington Times:

At a hearing featuring a panel of seven bank CEOs, Ms. Waters ticked off figures on student loan debt and defaults, then asked, “What are you guys doing to help us with this student loan debt? Who would like to answer first? Mr. Monahan, big bank.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/maxine_waters_beclowns_herself_to_the_big_red_nose_level_on_student_loans.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

It's not as though there isn't a problem.  According to the Times, student loan debt exploded fivefold, going from $154.9 billion in 2009 to $1.1 trillion in 2017, the Times reported, citing Investor's Business Daily.

Exploding tuition in the face of this new piggy bank was totally predictable, which the Republicans pointed out at the time.  Now the Rats are trying to deflect the blame onto the people who made the warnings.  Just another day at the salt mines for Mad Maxine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Maxine makes Herself look like an idiot but it wasn't her fault.

This IS the State that sent us the last 3 in a row Senate Slimeballs.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 11:17:45 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goatprairie

It's not only Marxine, how in the heck does your staff not inform you about something like this? The mass stupidity defies belief.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not only Marxine, how in the heck does your staff not inform you about something like this? The mass stupidity defies belief.

They probably tried to tell her.  She's like Sheila Jackson Lee...a know-it-all who snaps at anybody who tries to tell her anything.  I'd hate to be on that staff right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maxine beclowns herself doing basic things like getting out of bed, brushing her teeth, and getting the mail. It's pretty much her permanent state.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Maxine beclowns herself doing basic things like getting out of bed, brushing her teeth, and getting the mail. It's pretty much her permanent state.
I still can't believe it could get to the point where all these high level executives had to travel to Washinton to appear in front of this idiot to answer questions they could have anwered over the phone.

Offline aligncare

I still can't believe it could get to the point where all these high level executives had to travel to Washinton to appear in front of this idiot to answer questions they could have anwered over the phone.

...And, on top of that, they probably had to lawyer up for their appearance!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!

I would have strung her along a bit more.   They all should have leaned together and huddled while she was pontificating for full effect.

Then the first one on the hot seat should have encouraged to talk about what was "unfair" and thievery toward student loan holders.

Let Maxine go on with her talking points.  Get it all on the record.   THEN point out that her problem us with Barack Obama & Friends.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

LOL!

I would have strung her along a bit more.   They all should have leaned together and huddled while she was pontificating for full effect.

Then the first one on the hot seat should have encouraged to talk about what was "unfair" and thievery toward student loan holders.

Let Maxine go on with her talking points.  Get it all on the record.   THEN point out that her problem us with Barack Obama & Friends.
It looked like a few them were biting their cheeks trying not to laugh out loud at the moron they had to take questions from.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The real question is whether or not "beclowns" is a real word. Have never heard this word before.
But more importantly...

Impee Foty fie!
Impee Foty fie!
Impee Foty fie!

This woman has the brains of an average 10 year old child.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!

That incident with Mad Max reminds me of something I had happen in Family Court in my life once.

I had custody of my son, and my ex-wife was on the hook for Child Support.  She refused to pay, telling me "women don't pay child support."  On one of numerous occasions we were in court for an Order to Show Cause hearing ("Show Cause why she should not be found in contempt."  She always was and was remanded into custody until she payed).  Usually we faced a Judge, but this time we had a stupid Commissioner.  When our case came up, he ordered me to stand and he bitched me out for it, lecturing me from a rehearsed speech for about 10 minutes on the importance of supporting one's child. 

I just let him go, not wanting to interrupt his speech.  After he growled, "Well, Mr. Liberty, what do you have to say for yourself?"  I asked for permission to speak freely and he told me to go ahead as he smirked.

I said, "You just admonished the wrong party.  I have custody, I am the Payee, she is the Payer before you on this contempt charge.  I accept your apology in advance."  He grumbled some incomprehensible gibberish, telling me he'll be sure and note that at the top of the file.  I said "Nothing beats actually reading a file before the hearing."

Mic Drop.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

That incident with Mad Max reminds me of something I had happen in Family Court in my life once.

I had custody of my son, and my ex-wife was on the hook for Child Support.  She refused to pay, telling me "women don't pay child support."  On one of numerous occasions we were in court for an Order to Show Cause hearing ("Show Cause why she should not be found in contempt."  She always was and was remanded into custody until she payed).  Usually we faced a Judge, but this time we had a stupid Commissioner.  When our case came up, he ordered me to stand and he bitched me out for it, lecturing me from a rehearsed speech for about 10 minutes on the importance of supporting one's child. 

I just let him go, not wanting to interrupt his speech.  After he growled, "Well, Mr. Liberty, what do you have to say for yourself?"  I asked for permission to speak freely and he told me to go ahead as he smirked.

I said, "You just admonished the wrong party.  I have custody, I am the Payee, she is the Payer before you on this contempt charge.  I accept your apology in advance."  He grumbled some incomprehensible gibberish, telling me he'll be sure and note that at the top of the file.  I said "Nothing beats actually reading a file before the hearing."

Mic Drop.
Court officials and other people involved with marital or other disputes involving both sexes usually side with the female ahead of time.
One time my crazy ex fiancee tearfully asked me to visit her in the building for nut cases like herself next to a major hospital where she was being treated.
 I was incredibly grateful to get her out my domicile and out of my life (I thought), but I gave in to her pleas to visit her.
After about an hour I got up to leave, and she ran over to me grabbing my arm trying to prevent me from leaving.
I was actually out of her room and in the hallway trying to get her arms off of me when one of the counselors showed up and screamed at me
"Can't you see she wants you to leave."
I refrained from giving the woman a piece of my mind and left in a hurry just glad to be free of my crazy ex fiancee.
Moral of story: if you are a male in a male-female dispute, you are judged to be guilty beforehand.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:16:29 am by goatprairie »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moral of story: if you are a male in a male-female dispute, you are judged to be guilty beforehand.

^^^^^^^^^^  Word.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will NOT comply.

• Wulf Anson Author

She could have just looked up Richard  Blum, Mr DiFi on this one.

Ever use Google Maxine?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My ex went scorched Earth on me. She convinced everyone in the village that I was Satan.
Mailman
Doctor
Pizza delivery guy
7/11
Her form of 'fighting' was to tell everyone on the planet every detail of our personal life. All in her favor.
No privacy at all. Everything I did or said was public knowledge.
Man, I couldn't go anywhere without people hating me. People I did not even know. She rallied an Army against me.
Hundreds of years ago, the people of the village would burned me at the stake.
Then she was suing me for child support while trying to get me fired at the same time?
She did. She really did. She wanted to destroy every part of my life.
It was insane. It was really crazy. She was a beautiful woman in every way. Inside and out.
But when she gets pissed, she goes batshit crazy. Anything goes when she is pissed.
I didn't "break up" with her. I escaped from her. Then I had to leave town.
She had everybody so pissed at me I thought they might kill me.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My guy was up for re-enlistment. There was a $10,000 dollar bonus involved.
His wife was pissed because he didn't take out the garbage. She called the MPs on him.
His re-enlistment was denied because of 'domestic violence'. He could re-up with no bonus.
He said, "You just costs us $10,000"
She said, 'Well then, you shouldn't have pissed me off!'

Women are absolutely insane man. They really are.

• Wulf Anson Author
Dear @Cyber Liberty . My cell phone gotta a new batt  days ago, but wouldn' hold a full charge till I till I read you're posts first.

(Probly pay for that Somewhere in Hell some day). 🐾
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:38:25 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dear @Cyber Liberty . My cell phone gotta a new batt  days ago, but wouldn' hold a full charge till I till I read you're posts hfirst.

(Probly pay for that Somewhere in Hell some day). 🐾

The Admin's reach is a very long one...  :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Admin's reach is a very long one...  :smokin:

...except when it comes to Sub-Categories.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...except when it comes to Sub-Categories.   happy77

LOL!  It's like nuclear weapons:  Proliferation is the problem... :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In years past, a party leader acting this incompetent was quietly relieved of that position so as to not embarrass the party.

Now these morons are promoted into leadership positions.

Soon AOC will be commanding a chair for a subcommittee.

I do hope that is the Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access Subcommittee https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Small_Business_Subcommittee_on_Economic_Growth,_Tax_and_Capital_Access
so all will see her goals for economic success of this country.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Hot Crazy Matrix – Hunting for Unicorns - Shameless Pride

I entered the Danger Zone. I did. I really did.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:02:58 am by 240B »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Hot Crazy Matrix – Hunting for Unicorns - Shameless Pride

I entered the Danger Zone. I did. I really did.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
I will NOT comply.