Author Topic: Will LGBT Groups Block *Another* Chick-Fil-A At An Airport? (Now San Jose, CA )  (Read 364 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: HOTAIR

URL: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/11/will-lgbt-groups-block-another-chick-fil-airport/

by Jazz Shaw

Here we go again. We were just discussing the subject of people trying to block Chick-fil-A restaurants from publicly owned airports yesterday. I found myself wondering if this wasn’t going to turn into a trend in other parts of the country. As the saying goes… that didn’t take long. There’s another push to prevent the franchise that makes those delicious chicken sandwiches from opening up at the airport in San Jose, California. And the complaints being raised are carbon copies of the last two in Texas and New York.

From (CBS San Francisco):

San Jose’s LGBTQ community is protesting the construction of a new Chick-fil-A restaurant inside Mineta San Jose International Airport. Chick-fil-A financially supports groups that oppose LGBTQ rights.

The restaurant was approved more than a year ago as part of a package deal with several other restaurants in a contract with the airport’s food and beverage concessionaire.

But to Ken Yeager, San Jose’s first openly gay councilmember and supervisor, the decision to allow it at the publicly owned airport is a head scratcher.

“This is going to be people’s very first impression of San Jose and what are they going to see? They’re going to see a store known for its anti-gay attitudes and for funding anti-gay groups.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
San Hoser? Duh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: