Author Topic: Bannon: US will get 'pure Trump off the chain' if president is reelected  (Read 585 times)

Offline corbe

Bannon: US will get 'pure Trump off the chain' if president is reelected

By Avery Anapol - 04/11/19 07:15 AM EDT 

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said this week that if President Trump is reelected in 2020, the country is going to get “pure Trump off the chain.”

In comments to Politico, published in Playbook on Thursday, Bannon said that the president’s second term would be “four years of Donald Trump in payback mode.”

The "payback" would likely be in response to Democratic-led investigations into the president, special counsel Robert Mueller's probe and negative media coverage, all of which Trump has derided as personal attacks throughout his first term.

Bannon also suggested that a second Trump term is likely, unless Democrats veer away from their current strategy and pool of candidates.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/438371-bannon-if-trump-is-reelected-the-country-is-going-to-get-pure-trump-off-the
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I used to be a Trump follower, one of those that would have voted for him even if he shot someone in the street.  Now, I can see a Republican giving him a real challenge if they pick up his campaign issues from 2016 and say they will get them done, unlike Trump.

Trump promised to end H1-b Visa Program Day One....instead, he meets with tech powers that be and ups the number of H1-b VIsa folks.

Wall on Border.....that was his hallmark promise, and so far, nothing.  Yes, they allocated money, a very small amount of money, but we have over 1,000 miles of border that need a wall, and we are getting 50 miles or so.  Big whop!

The FED is increasing interest rates to slow the economy, an economy that was so far in the basement, that if they could, the FED would have set rates to give money away had Obama remained president longer.

Too many people against Trump is in fact hurting the American people.  I see it now.  Just like in Russia.  The Russian people have been hurt terribly because Putin runs that country.

Someone in the GOP should run, and NOT Romney.  But who is there really?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I used to be a Trump follower, one of those that would have voted for him even if he shot someone in the street.  Now, I can see a Republican giving him a real challenge if they pick up his campaign issues from 2016 and say they will get them done, unlike Trump.

Trump promised to end H1-b Visa Program Day One....instead, he meets with tech powers that be and ups the number of H1-b VIsa folks.

Wall on Border.....that was his hallmark promise, and so far, nothing.  Yes, they allocated money, a very small amount of money, but we have over 1,000 miles of border that need a wall, and we are getting 50 miles or so.  Big whop!

The FED is increasing interest rates to slow the economy, an economy that was so far in the basement, that if they could, the FED would have set rates to give money away had Obama remained president longer.

Too many people against Trump is in fact hurting the American people.  I see it now.  Just like in Russia.  The Russian people have been hurt terribly because Putin runs that country.

Someone in the GOP should run, and NOT Romney.  But who is there really?

I didn't vote for him but for the reasons you posted I hope lots of Trump voters won't.  Good post.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump off the chain is the last thing I want.  He needs a bigger collar and thicker chain.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Unless Turbotax is not working correctly, it looks like Trump's tax legislation did away with the exemptions, so if you were a couple with five kids, you no longer can deduct 7 exemptions at roughly $4,000 a head. 

So, his stinking tax legislation is making it worse for couples to have children, and for those that have them, they will be paying higher taxes.  Did he even know what was in that awful legislation?

He makes daddy Bush look like a good guy.