Author Topic: 'I don't trust Barr, I trust Mueller!' Nancy Pelosi launches furious attack on attorney general sayi  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
'I don't trust Barr, I trust Mueller!' Nancy Pelosi launches furious attack on attorney general saying he is acting as Trump's personal lawyer over special counsel report

House Speaker says she is 'very concerned' that attorney general Bill Barr is acting as Trump's personal lawyer over the Mueller report
    She said his testimony to the Senate Wednesday suggested he was not acting in the interests of the United States
    Barr said that he thought there had been 'spying' on Trump's campaign in 2016, which the president has claimed formed the basis of Russian collusion claims
    Pelosi said the full unredacted report would be made public despite Barr saying it would only be released in redacted form
    She also refused to close the door on impeachment saying that if Mueller's report has 'impeachable' information in it Democrats could act

By Associated Press

Published: 15:47 EDT, 10 April 2019 | Updated: 04:34 EDT, 11 April 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6908953/AP-Interview-Pelosi-says-Barr-comments-undermine-role.html
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline libertybele

Of course she trusts Mueller; he's part of the corruption!!  He took as long as he did to investigate in order to bury the corruption of those in the past administration and those still involved.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Online Jazzhead

• Radicalized
Nancy-poo,  acting in the interest of the Democratic party isn't the same as acting in the interest of the United States.   
"He was born poor, died rich, and never hurt anyone along the way"

- Duke Ellington, upon hearing of the death of Louis Armstrong

"Not forever.  Just for now"

- Jay Farrar

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
Cui bono?

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't you just love the smell of fear in the morning?

Offline libertybele

Don't you just love the smell of fear in the morning?

888high58888
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • "Heads I win, Tails you lose."
'I don't trust Barr, I trust Mueller!' Nancy Pelosi launches furious attack on attorney general saying he is acting as Trump's personal lawyer over special counsel report

What a curious thing to say, considering the redacted report coming out is an effort Mueller is very much a part of.
I will NOT comply.
                             Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>              :dontfeed:
Home Sweet Home!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf